RIE'S SUSTAINABLE DAILY - VOL. 2
[Easy sustainable life with abeego's beeswax wrap]
Hello I’m Rie, Borderless Creations Ambassador!
This time, I would like to talk about abeego's beeswax wrap, which is being sold at Borderless Creations.
This item was recommended to me by Borderless Creations when I was first talking about the first step of a sustainable lifestyle. It's been over half a year since I've been using abeego, and I can assure you that the use of plastic wraps has gone to zero!
There are three reasons of why I think abeego is good.
1. Natural material: Safe and secure because the mixed fabric of organic cotton and linen is coated with beeswax, jojoba oil, and natural resin.
2. No trash ... It can be used repeatedly for about a year, and at the end it can be returned to the soil for composting, preventing the environmental burden of disposal such as plastic wraps.
3. Breathability… abeego allows air to pass through like a skin, and also has moisturizing and antibacterial properties, so food can be kept fresh and last for a longer time.
After using abeego's beeswax wrap, I'm glad that there is no waste above all. I wished I knew about it sooner!!!
Next, I will show you how to use it.
My favorite abeego is a mix of 3 sizes, and it is very convenient because it can be used for various purposes.
1. "Wrap" : Not recommended by the brand but I've noticed that freezing for a short period of time is OK too!
2. "Cover" : As it has good breathability, it can also be used as a cover for fermented foods like miso!
3. "Folding" : Ideal for carrying around as a snack holder!
After use, wash them hands with cold water, and if you use detergent, do not use alcohol based detergent.
At the end, let it air dry, fold it and store it.
What did you think? Beeswax wrap is environmentally friendly and saves money too. I think abeego is a very attractive product and great to start as an introductory item for sustainable lifestyle!
You can take a look at it at Borderless Creations site.