ULAT DRYER BALLS
✔︎ Reduction of energy consumption
The chore of laundry can't be taken away.
If so why not make it a little less tedious, have fun while it also decreases energy costs and is good for the planet?
Meet ULAT Dryer Balls; 100% Canadian Premium Wool Dryer Balls, handmade in Canada. It's also the world’s first and only patented wool dryer balls.
- Decrease drying time by up to 50% therefore decreasing energy use and cost.
- Decrease wrinkles and static in clothes therefore less to zero time ironing.
- No animals were harmed in any process of making our wool, all made from new materials.
- Does not harbour bacteria and is safe for people with sensitive skin, popular for cloth diapers & towels.
- A natural alternative to using chemically laden commercial dryer sheets.
- Performance of dryer balls may vary depending on the make and model of the dryer.
- One set = 3 balls; Each ball weights an average of 2 oz (or 57g) and all three balls are to be used together in each laundry load.
- As each ball is hand-crafted, characteristic differences may occur. Appreciate their uniqueness but be confident they all perform the same.
- Simply put them in your dryer along with your wet clean clothes and turn on machine.
- Balls will pill, this is an indication they are working well. Feel free to remove the pills and continue use.
- To naturally scent your clothes, add your choice of pure essential oils to each ball.
- When your balls are not in use, keep them in a well ventilated dry location and avoid storing them in plastic.
- Efficiency of each set is good for a minimum of 100 loads, once balls become dense/firm, it’s time for a new set.
- Recommended for natural fibers. (i.e. cotton, linen, bamboo, hemp, etc.)
*Mixing synthetic and natural fibers may lead to the generation of static electricity. Please avoid using with synthetic fibers.
Product price is mentioned in each product page.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products. The mailers we use to deliver are made from a combination of corn-based biopolymers and will break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including wormfarm compost.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Yu-Packet (ゆうパケット)：
Japan Nationwide ¥360
** Product thickness is less than 3cm & weight is less than1Kg
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
3) Ecohai delivery:
*In order to contribute to CO2 reduction, delivery regions have been limited to only Tokyo
*If the package to be sent is less than 80cm (total of 3 sides), you will be able to select Ecohai
*Delivery time cannot be specified.
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Yu-Packet or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
We will have a special pop up store at Tamagawa Takashimaya! Please stop by.
This year's World Cleanup Day is September 17th, 2022. Cleanup your neighborhood or how about cleaning up a park near you?
We’ve recommended great movies where you can learn about the environment and sustainability that are on Netflix. Here are some new selections!