TOTE - TAHERA
✔︎ Zero waste
✔︎ Package Free
The no-frills, daily-use, sustainable tote. Enough said!
Handmade sustainably in India with approximately 50 discarded plastic bags.
The plastic is collected from Bhangaar Wadas (waste collection points), washed and dried, cut into yarn and is finally hand woven by artisans on traditional looms at Khamir, Kutch.
It is then sewn under fair trade conditions by the Self Help Center in Mumbai in combination with organic cotton fabrics that are naturally dyed with herbs, fruits and vegetables.
The Tahera Tote is a modern, urban, sustainable tote bag.
– One inner open pocket for easy access
– Organic cotton shoulder straps
– Organic cotton canvas lining
* Because the Tahera Sustainable Tote is handmade, you may find certain imperfections in its symmetry and appearance. Please bear in mind that this enhances its uniqueness and makes each piece truly one of a kind!
* The colors may vary slightly from the image as we rely on discarded plastic bags that are available to us.
-Dimensions : Height 36cm | Length 34cm | Width : 9cm (approximate)
-Weight : 350g (approximate)
-Hand wash or spot clean under cold running water. -Do not machine wash.
-Use only a natural or mild detergent as several -components of the bag are naturally dyed.
-Wash less – it’s better for the bag and for the environment!