LARGE CLUTCH - 08
✔︎ Package free
This roomy carry-all clutch is large enough to carry all that you need for a night out or for everyday use. Wear it as a wrist pouch, transform it into a shoulder clutch or use it as a travel pouch for your toiletries, make-up or electronics.
This clutch is hand woven sustainably in Kutch with approximately 10 discarded plastic bags and sewn under fair trade conditions in Mumbai.
- Each bag is lined with a matching sturdy cotton fabric and has a zipped inner pocket large enough to fit your phone.
- Durable YKK zips, a large matching one on the outside and a more delicate, black zip on the inside.
- The strap matches the lining and has a dog hook that is sourced locally in Mumbai.
Height : 21.5 cm
Width : 28 cm
Depth : 3 cm
Handle length : 53 cm
- Because of its handmade nature, you may find certain imperfections in its symmetry and appearance.
- Please bear in mind that this enhances its uniqueness and makes each piece truly one of a kind! The colors may vary slightly from the image as they brand relies on discarded plastic bags that are available to them.
- Wash care: Hand wash or spot clean under cold running water.
[HOW TO USE]
Product price is mentioned in each product page.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products. The mailers we use to deliver are made from a combination of corn-based biopolymers and will break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including wormfarm compost.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Yu-Packet (ゆうパケット)：
Japan Nationwide ¥360
** Product thickness is less than 3cm & weight is less than1Kg
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
3) Ecohai delivery:
*In order to contribute to CO2 reduction, delivery regions have been limited to only Tokyo
*If the package to be sent is less than 80cm (total of 3 sides), you will be able to select Ecohai
*Delivery time cannot be specified.
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Yu-Packet or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
We will have a special pop up store at Tamagawa Takashimaya! Please stop by.
Event information! We'll be at Shonan Ethical Market in Shonan T-Site on May 24th and 25th! Please stop by if you're in the area!
We will have a special pop up event at Matsuya Ginza! Please stop by if you're in the area!