PEAR BRANCH PEN
✔︎ Renewable resource
✔︎ Circular economy
Pen made by pear branch.
With the classic pear branch pen, in order to balance appeal and functionality, we researched pen materials, processed, wood drying, and insect proof and anti-corrosion elements. To retain the grafting characteristics, we needed to use various tools and tailor them according to the style. In addition to the unique appearance and environmental concept, it also offers you a great writing experience.
- pear wood, metal
- About 15.1 cm
- Color matching options: the pen tip cover has three colors: bright gold, pearl black, and rose gold.
- To take advantage of the characteristics of natural materials, the tip of the branch is different in color and shape.
- The wood has been treated with oil and a wax surface, so please avoid placing it in extremely humid environments, which may damage the wood. It can be maintained with general wood oil/wax. Paint products are less suitable.
Price shown is Japanese consumption tax included.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products.
We have adopted the use of zero-waste packaging, "stible" for delivery. stible is a new packaging service that enables the return and reuse of delivery packaging easily by customers. By reusing the containers, it saves resources and reduces waste and CO2 emissions. Borderless Creations is working together to solve the problem of wasteful shipping methods for brands, consumers, and the planet.
Due to various circumstances, there are cases where we cannot send via stible even if selected. For items that cannot be packaged in stible, we will continue to use letter pack, cardboard, compostable bags, etc.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Non standard size (定形外郵便)：
Japan Nationwide ¥300
** ** Up to 29 cm (width)/4 cm (thickness) according to general post standards
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
3) Ecohai delivery:
*In order to contribute to CO2 reduction, delivery regions have been limited to only Tokyo
*If the package to be sent is less than 80cm (total of 3 sides), you will be able to select Ecohai
*Delivery time cannot be specified.
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Yu-Packet or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
[WORLD NEWS] How often should you wash your clothes?
How often should you wash your clothes?The answer really depends on personal aspects such as sweat level and lifestyle. Here are some simple ways to make your laundry routine more eco-friendly.
POP UP CORNER @ SOLSO
Borderless Creations' Pop Up Corner will be open for a limited time at four SOLSO stores from June 1 to 30!
POP UP STORE @ TAMAGAWA TAKASHIMAYA
We will have a special pop up store at Tamagawa Takashimaya! Please stop by.