Ethical Christmas Market
- Date : 12/5/2020 (Sat)
- Time : 11:00 - 16:00
- Place : 8Hotel Chigasaki
- 〒253-0052 18-35 Saiwai-cho, Chigasaki
Google map >goo.gl/maps/
There will be other great exhibitors there with us!
- @rn_jp | 618 Scallop Powder
- @shonansoystudio | Fermented coffee bean products
- @dasvia_shonan | Baskets made in West Africa, Ghana to support women and jobs
- @chigasaki_dokkoi_farm | Organic vegetables made in Chigasaki
- @kitahara_coffee | Kitchen car with sandwiches, speciality coffee and cookies
- @42fruits | Smoothies
- @baobab_chigasaki | Reflexology: using ethical Baobab oils
- @natural.icingcookie.harenohi | Natural icing cookies
- @_xyz.dot_ | Hemp story + making bags out of hemp, one of the best ethical material
We hope to see you there!
Take the Second Hand September challenge! Make your pledge to shop second hand for 30 days.
In our last post about our ten days spent in New York City, we introduce you to "A SUSTAINABLE VILLAGE" Zero Waste Shop & Refillery, which opened in 2021.
This time our New York research is about food. Here are just a few of the things we saw and places we enjoyed during our 10-day stay.