Ethical Christmas Market
- Date : 12/5/2020 (Sat)
- Time : 11:00 - 16:00
- Place : 8Hotel Chigasaki
- 〒253-0052 18-35 Saiwai-cho, Chigasaki
Google map >goo.gl/maps/
There will be other great exhibitors there with us!
- @rn_jp | 618 Scallop Powder
- @shonansoystudio | Fermented coffee bean products
- @dasvia_shonan | Baskets made in West Africa, Ghana to support women and jobs
- @chigasaki_dokkoi_farm | Organic vegetables made in Chigasaki
- @kitahara_coffee | Kitchen car with sandwiches, speciality coffee and cookies
- @42fruits | Smoothies
- @baobab_chigasaki | Reflexology: using ethical Baobab oils
- @natural.icingcookie.harenohi | Natural icing cookies
- @_xyz.dot_ | Hemp story + making bags out of hemp, one of the best ethical material
We hope to see you there!
[WORLD NEWS] プラスチック鉢のリサイクルシステム | Plastic pots recycling scheme
Plantagen is a store operated throughout the Nordic region where customers can fill their homes and gardens with plants, furniture and tools. To protect the environment, Plantagen encourages customers to return their pots. In return, customers will receive a new plant!
[WORLD NEWS] Reusable cups mandatory in stadiums
The new requirements from the Packaging Act have been in force since January 1, 2023 in Germany. They oblige companies such as restaurants, canteens, supermarkets or cafes that sell takeaway food and drinks to also offer their products in reusable packaging. Big changes are also taking place in German soccer stadiums!
Family Festival @ International School of the Sacred Heart
Family Festival at the International School of the Sacred Heart is back after a few years of hiatus! The school is co-founder Yu-Ching’s alma mater and we’re excited that Borderless Creations will have a booth at the shopping bazaar!