Event information! Ethical Christmas Market
We will be participating in the Ethical Christmas Market on December 5th (Saturday) at the newly opened 8 Hotel Chigasaki!
Come by and take a look at all the eco-friendly products at the Ethical Christmas Market! There would be workshops tailored to the holiday season as well which can be enjoyed by both kids and adults.
- Date : 12/5/2020 (Sat)
- Time : 11:00 - 16:00
- Place : 8Hotel Chigasaki
- 〒253-0052 18-35 Saiwai-cho, Chigasaki
Google map >goo.gl/maps/
There will be other great exhibitors there with us!
- @rn_jp | 618 Scallop Powder
- @shonansoystudio | Fermented coffee bean products
- @dasvia_shonan | Baskets made in West Africa, Ghana to support women and jobs
- @chigasaki_dokkoi_farm | Organic vegetables made in Chigasaki
- @kitahara_coffee | Kitchen car with sandwiches, speciality coffee and cookies
- @42fruits | Smoothies
- @baobab_chigasaki | Reflexology: using ethical Baobab oils
- @natural.icingcookie.harenohi | Natural icing cookies
- @_xyz.dot_ | Hemp story + making bags out of hemp, one of the best ethical material
We hope to see you there!