UNpaper® Towels are the perfect swap for disposables. Our bold and graphic prints add a little fun to your daily household chores.
- COLORS: MIX | SOLIDS
- Set of 12 towels. Towels are 30 x 25cm Towels are single ply 100% cotton flannel. Edges are serged for durability and to prevent fraying.
- MIX is an assortment of different colors and randomly selected. The prints may be different from the pictures.
- SOLIDS is an assortment of rainbow colors.
- Handmade by Marley's Monsters in Eugene, Oregon.
- Absorbency is increased after the first few washes and will shrink just enough to be the perfect size for a standard paper towel roll. UNpaper® Towels naturally cling together, making it easy to roll up on a paper towel roll without the need for snaps. Or store them in a basket.
- Washing instructions: Machine wash warm with like colors, dry in dryer.
Marley's Monsters is a one-stop shop for eco-friendly, reusable products and unique baby goods.
Sarah (Marley and Fox's Mom) started Marley's Monsters while on maternity leave as an interior designer, waiting for the arrival of her first baby (Marley) in January of 2013. As she always had a passion for making anything and everything, Sarah decided to make Marley something special before she was born. She decided that this project would be a stuffed monster made with the fabric scraps that she has collected for years. After hard work, dedication and trial and error, Marley's first monster was born. After the monster Sarah kept going and started making Marley everything she needed, always with sustainability and reusability in mind. Throughout the baby years, she tried product after product and learned what she liked and didn't like about each one before designing her own version.
Sarah left her job the summer of 2014 to follow her dreams and pursue Marley's Monsters and Marley full time. In 2016 they welcomed baby boy Fox and at that point were able to use all of their products once again and develop them even more. Sarah's husband Chad left his job in 2017 because of their expansion and development of the wood product line. Through having two children in a world full of disposables, they have realized the importance of reducing our waste with multi-functional products on both an environmental aspect and cost savings.
She says: "Over the last year we have had the amazing opportunity to build a wonderful team to facilitate in-house production. We wouldn't be here today without every single one of these team members! We have way too much fun every day, but our most important task is to hand-make the highest quality product for our customers. Thank you for making such a positive impact on our environment!"
If you go to a pharmacy or discount store, you can buy kitchen papers very easily; however those are all disposable. The idea of this brand starts with stopping the use of daily disposables. It's a very simple idea; wash and reuse. That's all! Give it a try and reduce the garbage from your home!