INSULATED TRAVEL CUP
✔︎ BPA Free
A compact bottle that fits in a bicycle bottle cage or car cup holder.
Keeps cold drinks cold for 8 hours and hot drinks hot for 5 hours.
- Colors: SLATE | OLIVE | ORANGE
- Up to 5 hours hot, 8 hours cold
- One handed opening and closing
- High-quality 18/8 stainless steel
- Fits in bike bottle cages and car cup holders
- Lid disassembles easily for thorough cleaning and is dishwasher safe
- BPA, BPS & BPF free
- Dimensions：D7.2×H16.5cm / Size 340ml
- Material：<Main body>Stainless steel, silicone
<Lid> Polypropylene, nylon, POK, POM |
- Insulation effect：45℃ or more (6 hours)
- Cooling effect ：11℃ or less (6 hours)
* The thermal insulation effect varies depending on the usage environment.
- BPA Free
- Made in China
- Maintenence -
- The lid can be used in dishwashers and dish dryers (upper rack recommended).
- Be sure to wash the main body (stainless steel part) by hand.
- When washing by hand, please use a soft sponge and wash gently with a neutral detergent.
- The lid can be disassembled into parts, so you can wash every detail.
- Do not use cleaners containing bleach or chlorine, abrasive cleaners, steel scrubbers, etc.
- To remove stains, soak overnight in warm water with baking soda. Remove the lid while soaking.
- Do not cover immediately after washing, dry well before storing.
- Precautions -
- When using for the first time, wash thoroughly before use.
- When in use, press the spout button, follow the arrow and turn 90° to the right, and drink from the spout hole.
- After confirming that the lid and the spout button are securely closed, please use the product in an upright position.
- To prevent leakage, please fill the drink less than the screw part of the bottle.
- Do not fill with dry ice or carbonated beverages as this will build up pressure and cause leaks.
- Do not use with dairy products, baby food or fermented foods to prevent bacterial growth.
- Please be aware that extremely hot food and drink will increase the internal pressure and cause liquid to squirt and burns when opening.
- If you put hot food or drink in it, tilt the main body slowly and drink it. If you tilt it suddenly, food and drink may come out and cause burns.
- Do not store for a long time with food or drink inside.
- Do not use a microwave oven, oven, stove, or IH.
- Do not use in a freezer.
- Do not place near fire or heat sources. Do not leave it in a hot place such as inside a car.
- Keep out of reach of small children. Please be careful especially when you put hot food.
- When removing the packing and reinstalling it, please attach it correctly according to the step of the lid. The contents may leak.
- We recommend preheating and precooling the main unit with hot or cold water. Effective for keeping warm and cold.
Price shown is Japanese consumption tax included.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products.
We have adopted the use of zero-waste packaging, "stible" for delivery. stible is a new packaging service that enables the return and reuse of delivery packaging easily by customers. By reusing the containers, it saves resources and reduces waste and CO2 emissions. Borderless Creations is working together to solve the problem of wasteful shipping methods for brands, consumers, and the planet.
Due to various circumstances, there are cases where we cannot send via stible even if selected. For items that cannot be packaged in stible, we will continue to use letter pack, cardboard, compostable bags, etc.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Non standard size (定形外郵便)：
Japan Nationwide ¥300
** ** Up to 29 cm (width)/4 cm (thickness) according to general post standards
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Non Standard Size or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
Take the Second Hand September challenge! Make your pledge to shop second hand for 30 days.
In our last post about our ten days spent in New York City, we introduce you to "A SUSTAINABLE VILLAGE" Zero Waste Shop & Refillery, which opened in 2021.
This time our New York research is about food. Here are just a few of the things we saw and places we enjoyed during our 10-day stay.