TF ORGANIC HEATHER PILE CREW SOCKS
Organic cotton from northern India is used for the pile knitting.
The softness of the socks is achieved through a painstaking process of removing foreign matter and impurities from the harvest by hand, resulting in socks that you will enjoy for their supple comfort. The elastic at the mouth of the socks has also been adjusted to eliminate any sense of constriction to the utmost limit, resulting in a wrap-around fit.
Material: Cotton 100% (Organic Cotton)
- Beginning of use: The product can be used immediately after purchase as it exhibits excellent water absorbency from the start without having to be washed prior to use.
- Washing: Washing with a larger amount of water than usual will help wash away dirt.
- Spin Dry: Remove immediately after spin dried; if it is left as it is, the surface will dry out and the original texture may not be restored. Also, if is left inside the machine to dry for an extended period of time, it may become a source of bacteria growth and odor.
- How to dry: Shake or pat to let it air dry, which will raise the pile and keep it soft and fluffy. Direct sunlight can damage the fiber and cause the towel to become stiff. It is recommended to dry the towel in the shade and well-ventilated place out of direct sunlight. Please avoid using a dryer.
- Care: If the pile gets caught on something and becomes stretched, cut it from the root with scissors. Leaving it as it is may cause the pile to fall out. Please be assured that the pile will not come out or fray further after it is cut.