ステンレス製タンブラー |STAINLESS STEEL TUMBLER - WHITE
✔︎ BPA Free
Triple layer vacuum insulation keeps drinks hot for 6 hours, cold for 12 hours. Unlike most other insulated cups, Ohelo cups are lead free and dishwasher safe.
Designed in the UK for every adventure they are 100% leakproof, fit ice cubes and most cupholders.
The 360° laser etched designs won't fade. BPA, BPS and BPF free.
Ethically made and built to last.
5% of profits go to charity.
Stylish and sustainable. Refreshingly different.
- Premium vacuum insulated 18/8 stainless steel bottle
- Keep drinks Hot (up to 6 hours) or Cold (up to 12 hours)
- 100% Leak-proof lids
- Dishwasher safe
- Drink from any angle. A simple twist turns it from sip mode to 100% leakproof.
- Innovative stainless steel mesh allows use as tea strainer, protein shaker, or fruit infuser. Both the mesh and its seal can be removed when not in use
- USABLE: Fits ice cubes, scoops of protein powder and cupholders
- SAFE: LEAD FREE and BPA, BPS and BPF free
- Lead-free powder coat for slip-resistant high-end finish
- Electropolished interior is bacteria resistant and easy to clean
- Internal thread makes your drinking experience more enjoyable; if you remove the lid to use as a coffee cup when you are not on-the-go
- Endlessly recyclable
- Plastic free packaging that is both recycled and recyclable
- Dimensions：approx. D83 × H170mm / Size 400ml
- Weight：approx. 245g
- Mouth diameter: approx. 70mm without lid, 67mm with lid
- Ohelo bottles and tumblers are made of high-quality 18/8 stainless steel. As such they should NEVER be put into a microwave. Please DO NOT do it.
- Do not put your Ohelo in the freezer. It may cause damage to the vacuum seal that provides the thermal insulation that makes it such a joy to use.
- Please note that tumblers are not suitable for carbonated beverages.
- Take caution when filling your Ohelo with steaming hot liquids. The leak proof lid your Ohelo keeps the steam sealed inside keeping your liquids hot. This can cause some steam build up inside your product. Please take care when opening.
- To ensure your Ohelo is leak proof, please ensure the lid is put on correctly and tightened well.
- Take care not to overfill your Ohelo, especially when using hot liquids.
- Your Ohelo is not intended to be used as a long-term storage container for liquids.
Is the Ohelo tumbler lid leak-proof?
> Yes. The tumbler is designed to be unlike any other we know of. To have a fully leak-proof lid, yet to still be beautifully designed and elegant. Both beautiful and functional.
Can I take my Ohelo bottle on an aeroplane/through airport security?
> Yes. An empty Ohelo bottle should be fine to take through airport security. Just make sure you take it empty (as there are restrictions in taking fluids through security), then get it filled up while you wait in departures for your holiday adventures to start.
Is my Ohelo dishwasher safe?
> Yes! Unlike most reusable bottles and cups, we make ours tough enough to withstand the dishwasher. We laser engrave our designs rather than printing them, so they also won’t fade or peel in the dishwasher. All bottle lids, bottle straps and tumbler lid parts are also dishwasher safe.
How do I clean my Ohelo?
> Hand wash or pop in the dishwasher – the choice is yours!
We recommend you use hot soapy water to clean your Ohelo product after every use. For a good old fashioned thorough clean you can use some bicarbonate of soda with water to make a paste and rub the inside with that. However, please clean with soft cloths or a bottle brush, as harsher scouring pads can cause damage to your stainless steel. Damage can also be caused when cleaning stainless steel if you use chemicals which are too strong, such as chloride containing bleaches. This is why it is best to use hot soapy water or bicarbonate of soda as your cleaning material of choice.
Of course, if you are short on time, or just prefer it, Ohelo bottles are dishwasher safe. Dishwashers are hostile environments and most reusable bottles can’t take the heat. However, Ohelo bottles are ready for every adventure – even a cycle through the dishwasher.
If you choose to use the dishwasher, you may be left with water marks on your Ohelo bottle. But don’t worry, just boil a kettle and pour some hot water over the mark on your bottle for a couple seconds while your bottle is safely placed in your sink and those marks should disappear.
To take apart the tumbler inner lid for cleaning, twist open using the leaf shape, then simply push out firmly from underneath. (You will need to remove the steel mesh first).