✔︎ BPA Free
A large-capacity lunch box that allows you to carry sandwiches with plenty of ingredients such as vegetables.
- The lid is made out of bamboo, which has antibacterial properties. It can also be used as a cutting board, so it is convenient to put ingredients in and carry around during camping, barbecue, and picnics.
- It is not leak proof, but if you close the bamboo lid tightly and use the attached strap you can carry it around with you.
- The edge of the main body is made of silicone, and a silicon strap is also attached, so you can close it firmly.
- There is also a partition, so you can separate the ingredients inside.
- Colors: OCEAN | OLIVE
- Size: L 19 x W 13.5 x H 7.65cm
- Capacity: 1.25L
- Materials: <Boxk> Stainless steel | <Lid> Bamboo | <Seal / Strap / Partition> Silicone
- BPA Free
- Made in China
- Stainless steel including a silicone strap
- Please wash thoroughly before using for the first time.
- For everyday maintenance, wash with a sponge with a neutral detergent. Avoid using steel scrubbing brushes or scouring powder as they will damage the steel.
- The main body (box) and fork can be used in a dishwasher / dish dryer (upper rack is recommended). Be sure to wash the lid and strap by hand.
- After washing, do not cover it immediately; dry it thoroughly.
- Not dishwasher safe
＜Maintenance of bamboo lid＞
- Please avoid soaking in water or hot water for a long time. It can cause cracks and deterioration.
- It is recommended that you regularly soak a dry cloth with cooking oil and apply it thinly on the surface to clean it.
<How to use>
- Do not use microwave oven, oven, stove, IH (induction heating).
-Do not use in the freezer.
- Due to the characteristics of the product, do not use it to store moist ingredients.
- Due to the characteristics of the material, if oil or seasoning liquid comes into direct contact with the lid, it may cause stains.
<About the lid>
- Since natural bamboo is used for the lid, individual differences occur in the grain, knots, and color.
- Please do not put ingredients above the height of the partition to close the lid tightly.
- It is not completely sealed.
- Do not tilt or use it upside down. Also, for safe use, be sure to use a silicon strap.
<About silicone seal>
- Avoid the use of oil, moisture and scratch the silicone seal and the edges of the main body as the airtightness will be reduced.
- If the food is hot, let it cool before closing the lid. The lid will not open due to the temperature difference.
- Avoid using and storing strong acidic foods. It may cause corrosion.
- Please do not put dry ice, fermented foods, coffee beans. The lid may come off due to an increase in internal pressure.
- Please refrain from long-term storage of ingredients.
- When using an aluminum foil case, do not leave it in after use, but take it out. It may cause discoloration or rust.
- Do not place near fire or heat sources.
Dan Black and Martin Blum met studying industrial design at Northumbria University. In 1998 they formed black+blum and based it in London, one of the most diverse and creative cities in the world. The company allowed them to express their passion and explore their originality for developing their own designs. The award winning designs were adventurous in diversity of category and aesthetic, but always consistently underpinned with unique form and function. In 2014 Dan took over the reins of the organisation and steered black+blum to focus on the ‘food & drink on-the-go’ category.
With rigorous attention to detail and a focus on sustainability, we design original products that inspire a sense of well-being. We design our products with re-use and sustainability in mind, ensuring that they have a long life using eco-friendly materials where possible. We discourage single-use plastics and food waste.
"We put our hearts and souls into every product we make. We want our customers to get as much enjoyment from using a Black+Blum product as we got from designing it. Our aim is to become design leaders and innovators in our product sector, and we can’t wait to share with you the many exciting new products we are currently developing.”
- Dan Black, Co-founder & Lead designer
Unfortunately plastic containers are the mainstream at the moment. However I remember when we were little, many containers were made of stainless steel. Stainless steel containers are stylish, not easily scratched, and does not transfer odors, so it is an ideal product; easy to keep it clean at all times. These stainless steel lunch boxes from Black+Blum are leak-proof and can be used in the oven and also as a storage container in the refrigerator and freezer!