STAINLESS STEEL SANDWICH BOX L
✔︎ BPA Free
A large-capacity lunch box that allows you to carry sandwiches with plenty of ingredients such as vegetables.
- The lid is made out of bamboo, which has antibacterial properties. It can also be used as a cutting board, so it is convenient to put ingredients in and carry around during camping, barbecue, and picnics.
- It is not leak proof, but if you close the bamboo lid tightly and use the attached strap you can carry it around with you.
- The edge of the main body is made of silicone, and a silicon strap is also attached, so you can close it firmly.
- There is also a partition, so you can separate the ingredients inside.
- Colors: OCEAN | OLIVE
- Size: L 19 x W 13.5 x H 7.65cm
- Capacity: 1.25L
- Materials: <Boxk> Stainless steel | <Lid> Bamboo | <Seal / Strap / Partition> Silicone
- BPA Free
- Made in China
- Stainless steel including a silicone strap
- Please wash thoroughly before using for the first time.
- For everyday maintenance, wash with a sponge with a neutral detergent. Avoid using steel scrubbing brushes or scouring powder as they will damage the steel.
- The main body (box) and fork can be used in a dishwasher / dish dryer (upper rack is recommended). Be sure to wash the lid and strap by hand.
- After washing, do not cover it immediately; dry it thoroughly.
- Not dishwasher safe
＜Maintenance of bamboo lid＞
- Please avoid soaking in water or hot water for a long time. It can cause cracks and deterioration.
- It is recommended that you regularly soak a dry cloth with cooking oil and apply it thinly on the surface to clean it.
<How to use>
- Do not use microwave oven, oven, stove, IH (induction heating).
-Do not use in the freezer.
- Due to the characteristics of the product, do not use it to store moist ingredients.
- Due to the characteristics of the material, if oil or seasoning liquid comes into direct contact with the lid, it may cause stains.
<About the lid>
- Since natural bamboo is used for the lid, individual differences occur in the grain, knots, and color.
- Please do not put ingredients above the height of the partition to close the lid tightly.
- It is not completely sealed.
- Do not tilt or use it upside down. Also, for safe use, be sure to use a silicon strap.
<About silicone seal>
- Avoid the use of oil, moisture and scratch the silicone seal and the edges of the main body as the airtightness will be reduced.
- If the food is hot, let it cool before closing the lid. The lid will not open due to the temperature difference.
- Avoid using and storing strong acidic foods. It may cause corrosion.
- Please do not put dry ice, fermented foods, coffee beans. The lid may come off due to an increase in internal pressure.
- Please refrain from long-term storage of ingredients.
- When using an aluminum foil case, do not leave it in after use, but take it out. It may cause discoloration or rust.
- Do not place near fire or heat sources.
Price shown is Japanese consumption tax included.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products.
We have adopted the use of zero-waste packaging, "stible" for delivery. stible is a new packaging service that enables the return and reuse of delivery packaging easily by customers. By reusing the containers, it saves resources and reduces waste and CO2 emissions. Borderless Creations is working together to solve the problem of wasteful shipping methods for brands, consumers, and the planet.
Due to various circumstances, there are cases where we cannot send via stible even if selected. For items that cannot be packaged in stible, we will continue to use letter pack, cardboard, compostable bags, etc.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Non standard size (定形外郵便)：
Japan Nationwide ¥300
** ** Up to 29 cm (width)/4 cm (thickness) according to general post standards
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Non Standard Size or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
Take the Second Hand September challenge! Make your pledge to shop second hand for 30 days.
In our last post about our ten days spent in New York City, we introduce you to "A SUSTAINABLE VILLAGE" Zero Waste Shop & Refillery, which opened in 2021.
This time our New York research is about food. Here are just a few of the things we saw and places we enjoyed during our 10-day stay.