✔︎ BPA Free
black+blum’s stainless steel lunch box S is the world’s first all stainless steel fully leak-proof lunch box.
It is an iconic timeless design that will age well and is a pleasure to carry your food in and eat from.
- It can be used as a lunch box, a container for cooking in an oven, and as a storage container not only in the refrigerator but also in the freezer.
- By pushing down the silicon valve, a sealed state is created and leakage is prevented, so you can carry juicy ingredients with confidence. When opening the lid, pull up the valve.
- Designed to be easy to wash and long lasting.
- Colors: OCEAN | OLIVE
- Size: L 17.5 x W 13 x H 5cm
- Capacity: 600ml
- Weight: 330g
- Materials: <Box / Lid / Fork> Stainless steel | <Seal / Strap> Silicone
- BPA Free
- Made in China
- Stainless steel including a silicone strap and a stainless steel fork.
- Oven and freezer safe
- Do not microwave
- Please wash thoroughly before using for the first time.
- For everyday maintenance, wash with a sponge with a neutral detergent. Avoid using steel scrubbing brushes or scouring powder as they will damage the steel.
- The main body (box) and fork can be used in a dishwasher / dish dryer (upper rack is recommended). Be sure to wash the lid and strap by hand.
- After washing, do not cover it immediately; dry it thoroughly.
<How to use>
- Do not use in microwave oven, stove, or IH.
- Only the main body (box) can be used in the oven. Never use lids or strap in the oven.
<How to open / close>
- When opening, keep the valve raised, hold the main body firmly, and lift the lid to remove it.
- When closing, push the lid into the main body and push down the valve to seal it.
<About the lid>
- Please do not put ingredients to the edge to close the lid tightly.
- Do not tilt or use it upside down. Also, for safe use, be sure to use the silicon strap.
<About silicone seal>
- The silicone seal in the lid cannot be removed.
- Avoid the use of oil, moisture and scratch the silicone seal and the edges of the main body as the airtightness will be reduced.
- If the food is hot, let it cool before closing the lid. The lid will be deformed or the lid will not open due to temperature differences.
- Avoid using and storing strong acidic foods. It may cause corrosion.
- Please do not put dry ice, fermented foods, coffee beans. The lid may come off due to an increase in internal pressure.
- Please refrain from long-term storage of ingredients.
- When using an aluminum foil case, do not leave it in after use, but take it out. It may cause discoloration or rust.
- Do not place near fire or heat sources.
Dan Black and Martin Blum met studying industrial design at Northumbria University. In 1998 they formed black+blum and based it in London, one of the most diverse and creative cities in the world. The company allowed them to express their passion and explore their originality for developing their own designs. The award winning designs were adventurous in diversity of category and aesthetic, but always consistently underpinned with unique form and function. In 2014 Dan took over the reins of the organisation and steered black+blum to focus on the ‘food & drink on-the-go’ category.
With rigorous attention to detail and a focus on sustainability, we design original products that inspire a sense of well-being. We design our products with re-use and sustainability in mind, ensuring that they have a long life using eco-friendly materials where possible. We discourage single-use plastics and food waste.
"We put our hearts and souls into every product we make. We want our customers to get as much enjoyment from using a Black+Blum product as we got from designing it. Our aim is to become design leaders and innovators in our product sector, and we can’t wait to share with you the many exciting new products we are currently developing.”
- Dan Black, Co-founder & Lead designer
Unfortunately plastic containers are the mainstream at the moment. However I remember when we were little, many containers were made of stainless steel. Stainless steel containers are stylish, not easily scratched, and does not transfer odors, so it is an ideal product; easy to keep it clean at all times. These stainless steel lunch boxes from Black+Blum are leak-proof and can be used in the oven and also as a storage container in the refrigerator and freezer!