✔︎ Plastic Free
✔︎ FSC certified
A sponge wipe with high water absorption and quick drying made from 100% natural materials.
Since it can be wiped clean without leaving any fibers, it is perfect for wiping dishes, wiping tables, and wiping baths and wash basins.
In Scandinavia and Europe, sponge wipes are used by many households. It absorbs water so much; once you use it, you will surely be captivated and won't want anything else!
- Color: BLUE | PINK
- Material : From FSC-certified cellulose (certification for paper and wood products made from controlled forest trees that are not over-deforested) and cotton fibers that are too short for use in the textile industry. It is made.
- Cellulose: A fiber material extracted from wood scraps
Can return to nature. Since it is made from 100% biodegradable natural materials, it will decompose in 6 to 8 weeks even if it is buried in the soil when it is disposed of, and it will return to nature.
- Eco-friendly ink
The ink used to print the sponge wipes is water-based and environmentally friendly. Twice
- Reduction of waste
It can be machine washed so it can be used for a long time.
Using a sponge wipe is an alternative to other fabrics that often contain plastic.
It also helps reduce the consumption of kitchen paper.
Size: 172x200 mm
Ingredients: 70% cellulose, 30% cotton
Made in: Germany
[HOW TO USE]
It can be used for a wide range of purposes for example:
- Wipe the table and sink
- As a draining mat after washing dishes
- Window cleaning and floor cleaning
- Wipe off water from the bath or wash basin
- As a non-slip bowl holder
- Soap dish
- Wet the sponge wipe with water and squeeze it lightly without twisting before use.
- If it gets dirty, wash it with dish detergent.
- If you are concerned about dirt, you can sterilize it by boiling and wash it in the washing machine.
- Avoid using chlorine bleach.
- Do not leave it in a hot place for a long time.
- When kept wet for a long time, the color may bleed.
Price shown is Japanese consumption tax included.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products.
We have adopted the use of zero-waste packaging, "stible" for delivery. stible is a new packaging service that enables the return and reuse of delivery packaging easily by customers. By reusing the containers, it saves resources and reduces waste and CO2 emissions. Borderless Creations is working together to solve the problem of wasteful shipping methods for brands, consumers, and the planet.
Due to various circumstances, there are cases where we cannot send via stible even if selected. For items that cannot be packaged in stible, we will continue to use letter pack, cardboard, compostable bags, etc.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Non standard size (定形外郵便)：
Japan Nationwide ¥300
** ** Up to 29 cm (width)/4 cm (thickness) according to general post standards
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Non Standard Size or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
GUPPYFRIEND® Washing Bags [Part 1 of 2] - Look at what you can see after using this bag for a month!
Hello! My name is Saki, and I am a Borderless Creations Ambassador!
Today I want to talk about Marley's Monsters, a brand available on Borderless Creations. I have been using Marley's Monsters UNPAPER Towels and Cloth Napkins for a while - how do I use them and what do I think of them? Take a look!
We will have an Eco Market at Hiroo! We've invited different vendors to join as well. Please stop by!