SOAP SAVER BAG
✔︎ Zero waste
Introducing our organic cotton Soap Saver bag, your bar soap's new best friend.
- Soap Saver Bag is made from Organic Cotton Mesh with a Cotton drawstring cord. It's the perfect size for most bars of soap and will extend their life with proper use. The mesh fabric is lightly exfoliating and maximizes the suds and aromatherapy of your bar soap.
- To use: Slip soap inside saver bag, rub to engage lather and wash away. Hang to dry between washes.
- Made in Eugene, Oregon by Marley’s Monsters
- Measures about 10cm x 11.5cm
Price shown is Japanese consumption tax included.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products.
We have adopted the use of zero-waste packaging, "stible" for delivery. stible is a new packaging service that enables the return and reuse of delivery packaging easily by customers. By reusing the containers, it saves resources and reduces waste and CO2 emissions. Borderless Creations is working together to solve the problem of wasteful shipping methods for brands, consumers, and the planet.
Due to various circumstances, there are cases where we cannot send via stible even if selected. For items that cannot be packaged in stible, we will continue to use letter pack, cardboard, compostable bags, etc.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Non standard size (定形外郵便)：
Japan Nationwide ¥300
** ** Up to 29 cm (width)/4 cm (thickness) according to general post standards
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
3) Ecohai delivery:
*In order to contribute to CO2 reduction, delivery regions have been limited to only Tokyo
*If the package to be sent is less than 80cm (total of 3 sides), you will be able to select Ecohai
*Delivery time cannot be specified.
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Yu-Packet or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
POP UP CORNER @ SOLSO
Borderless Creations' Pop Up Corner will be open for a limited time at four SOLSO stores from June 1 to 30!
POP UP STORE @ TAMAGAWA TAKASHIMAYA
We will have a special pop up store at Tamagawa Takashimaya! Please stop by.
MONTHREE DISCOVERY MARKET!
This month's MONTHREE (Month + Three) Discovery Market will open on 5/22!
Discover something new!