PORCELAIN BOTTLE VASE #10
✔︎ Renewable resource
✔︎ Recycle package
Porcelain Bottle Vase #10
This series is hand made by Middle Kingdom Porcelain in Jingdezhen, China. The plastic bottles are used to create moulds. Pigmented liquid porcelain is poured into the moulds, leaving a thin layer that forms the shape. After drying, the inside of the bottle is glazed lead-free and fired at 1300 ºC. All this handwork is done by a team of seven craftsmen, therefore none of the bottles are exactly the same.
- COLOR : PINK | MINT
- 24 × 8.9 ×6 cm
- The picture shown is an indication, minor changes in color are possible.
- Overall the surface is smooth but small defaults do occur and should be considered as a quality of the product.
- Please follow these instructions to keep the outer surface of the bottle vase pristine state. After using the vase, wash the bottle with mild soap, warm water and a brush. Leave it to dry on a clean towel. Grease stains can be removed by rubbing in soft soap, leaving it overnight and cleaning as directed above. Always keep this bottle indoors and store in a dry place as moist dirt might get into the outer surface over time. Liquids can also be stored in the bottle vase; we suggest using a cork to close the bottle.
Price shown is Japanese consumption tax included.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products.
We have adopted the use of zero-waste packaging, "stible" for delivery. stible is a new packaging service that enables the return and reuse of delivery packaging easily by customers. By reusing the containers, it saves resources and reduces waste and CO2 emissions. Borderless Creations is working together to solve the problem of wasteful shipping methods for brands, consumers, and the planet.
Due to various circumstances, there are cases where we cannot send via stible even if selected. For items that cannot be packaged in stible, we will continue to use letter pack, cardboard, compostable bags, etc.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Non standard size (定形外郵便)：
Japan Nationwide ¥300
** ** Up to 29 cm (width)/4 cm (thickness) according to general post standards
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Non Standard Size or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
Take the Second Hand September challenge! Make your pledge to shop second hand for 30 days.
In our last post about our ten days spent in New York City, we introduce you to "A SUSTAINABLE VILLAGE" Zero Waste Shop & Refillery, which opened in 2021.
This time our New York research is about food. Here are just a few of the things we saw and places we enjoyed during our 10-day stay.