PINARELLA - SHOULDER BAG
✔︎ Package free
Materials used are from reclaimed beach parasol from the Adriatic coast, in Italy’s Emilia-Romagna region. This one is large shoulder bag equipped with zip closure, outside pocket, inside pocket and key holder.
- Colors : WHITE/BLUE | PURPLE/ORANGE
- The canvases used are 100% recycled umbrella fabrics. In collaboration with a company from Cesena, the umbrellas are reclaimed. Rimini Rimini Bags reclaims these umbrella canvases that for years have been by the sea to repair the bathers from the sun. Many are unusable for too much salt, sun and time spent on the beach but much more are still beautiful, resistant with vivid colors. The canvases are selected, washed and repaired to give you sustainable, durable and beautiful eco-friendly products.
- Zip closure
- Inside and outside pocket
- Key holder
Height : 45cm
Width : 55cm
Depth : 12cm
- The cutting method used makes sure there is no waste made from the fabric. Therefore the pattern may be slightly different even for the same color.
Price shown is Japanese consumption tax included.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products.
We have adopted the use of zero-waste packaging, "stible" for delivery. stible is a new packaging service that enables the return and reuse of delivery packaging easily by customers. By reusing the containers, it saves resources and reduces waste and CO2 emissions. Borderless Creations is working together to solve the problem of wasteful shipping methods for brands, consumers, and the planet.
Due to various circumstances, there are cases where we cannot send via stible even if selected. For items that cannot be packaged in stible, we will continue to use letter pack, cardboard, compostable bags, etc.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Non standard size (定形外郵便)：
Japan Nationwide ¥300
** ** Up to 29 cm (width)/4 cm (thickness) according to general post standards
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
3) Ecohai delivery:
*In order to contribute to CO2 reduction, delivery regions have been limited to only Tokyo
*If the package to be sent is less than 80cm (total of 3 sides), you will be able to select Ecohai
*Delivery time cannot be specified.
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Yu-Packet or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
[WORLD NEWS] Reusable cups mandatory in stadiums
The new requirements from the Packaging Act have been in force since January 1, 2023 in Germany. They oblige companies such as restaurants, canteens, supermarkets or cafes that sell takeaway food and drinks to also offer their products in reusable packaging. Big changes are also taking place in German soccer stadiums!
Family Festival @ International School of the Sacred Heart
Family Festival at the International School of the Sacred Heart is back after a few years of hiatus! The school is co-founder Yu-Ching’s alma mater and we’re excited that Borderless Creations will have a booth at the shopping bazaar!
EVENT REPORT : Dear Tree Project
Event report for the "Invisible Connections - Good Relationship with the City's Greenery" event co-hosted by "Dear Tree Project," a platform for developing digital maps of street trees and proposing the use of the city's greenery resources, "Shibuya Cast" and "CATs," a community action group.