ORGANIC FACE TOWEL
✔︎ OCS100 Certified
Gently wraps delicate skin after cleansing and quickly absorbs moisture.This easy-to-use towel absorbs moisture simply by placing it against the skin.
"Organic t100": specially selected 100% organic cotton for a greener planet and a brighter future.
"Organic t100" has a superb texture unique to hand-picked ripe cotton.
It is woven from 'Bent of Deccan Pure' 100% organic cotton, grown in Aurangabad in the north
Deccan Plateau, an area known since ancient times for its superior quality cotton.
This product has been certified OCS100 (Organic Content Standard 100%), having met all requirements throughout the process from raw cotton to end product.
The Organic 100 Towel has a softness that can only be achieved by using truly superior quality materials.
Material: Cotton 100% (Organic Cotton)
Made In: Japan
Size: 85 × 34cm
- Beginning of use: The product can be used immediately after purchase as it exhibits excellent water absorbency from the start without having to be washed prior to use.
- Washing: Washing with a larger amount of water than usual will help wash away dirt.
- Spin Dry: Remove immediately after spin dried; if it is left as it is, the surface will dry out and the original texture may not be restored. Also, if is left inside the machine to dry for an extended period of time, it may become a source of bacteria growth and odor.
- How to dry: Shake or pat to let it air dry, which will raise the pile and keep it soft and fluffy. Direct sunlight can damage the fiber and cause the towel to become stiff. It is recommended to dry the towel in the shade and well-ventilated place out of direct sunlight. Please avoid using a dryer.
- Care: If the pile gets caught on something and becomes stretched, cut it from the root with scissors. Leaving it as it is may cause the pile to fall out. Please be assured that the pile will not come out or fray further after it is cut.
Price shown is Japanese consumption tax included.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products.
We have adopted the use of zero-waste packaging, "stible" for delivery. stible is a new packaging service that enables the return and reuse of delivery packaging easily by customers. By reusing the containers, it saves resources and reduces waste and CO2 emissions. Borderless Creations is working together to solve the problem of wasteful shipping methods for brands, consumers, and the planet.
Due to various circumstances, there are cases where we cannot send via stible even if selected. For items that cannot be packaged in stible, we will continue to use letter pack, cardboard, compostable bags, etc.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Non standard size (定形外郵便)：
Japan Nationwide ¥300
** ** Up to 29 cm (width)/4 cm (thickness) according to general post standards
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
3) Ecohai delivery:
*In order to contribute to CO2 reduction, delivery regions have been limited to only Tokyo
*If the package to be sent is less than 80cm (total of 3 sides), you will be able to select Ecohai
*Delivery time cannot be specified.
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Yu-Packet or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
Borderless Creations online store is 3 years old! To commemorate the anniversary of the online store, we will have an Anniversary Campaign!
How many clothes should we actually have? A new report from researchers at the Hot Or Cool Institute might give us a few clues.
Do chocolate and the environment have anything to do with each other?The answer is yes!So what is sustainable chocolate and how do you tell which ones are?