✔︎ FSC certified
✔︎ PETA Vegan approved
✔︎ ISO 14001 & ISO 9001
✔︎ 1% For the Planet
THE TANK TOP – CASUAL SUMMER LOUNGER. RELAXED MODERN FIT
The Boody Men’s Tank Top, or singlet as our mates in Australia like to call it, is a revelation in simple luxury lounge wear. This tank is crafted from our signature fabric for unparalleled cool comfort. The understated design showcases a round neckline and a comfortable arm opening that allows unrestricted movement whilst providing a modern, athletic fit.
Pair it with shorts for a casual summer look, or under your work shirts on weekdays. This stretchy tank is a wardrobe staple for guys.
- Ultra soft
- Environmentally and people friendly
- Deodorant effect, antibacterial effect, anti-fungal effect, anti static effect
- Naturally breathable
- Moisture-wicking; designed to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Content: 95% rayon made from bamboo, 5% polyurethane.
- Colors: WHITE | BLACK
- Size: S | M | L
** Sizes are based on body measurements and not garment measurement. We recommend allowing a 1-3cm difference for comfort. If you are in between sizes, we advise going up a size.
- We recommend a warm machine wash with similar colors, using gentle biodegradable detergent, followed by air-drying in the shade.
- Please wash the light color separately from the dark color. To protect the environment, we recommend to use a biodegradable (*) detergent as much as possible.
* Biodegradation = After being excreted in the natural world, it is decomposed by microorganisms to become an inorganic substance.
- If you need to tumble dry, please select the lowest or delicate setting (50-55° C).
- Iron on a low setting (80 ° C or less).
- Do not dry clean.
>> all Boody products
OUR STORY: “Born in Australia and now loved worldwide”
Boody is sustainable apparel brand that creates everyday essentials from innovative, eco-friendly materials. Our experience in health and wellness combined with our passion for the environment inspired us to create basics that truly better your world.
Founded by two best friends in Australia, one with over 30 years experience in apparel, the other enjoying many years running successful retail pharmacies, Boody truly is in a league of its own. Today, we still operate as a family-owned and run business and this ethos filters into our culture and our people. Our North America office is headquartered in San Diego and sold online as well as through over 4,000 retailers across 15 countries.
We’re continually on the lookout to design new and exciting everyday essentials to meet the needs of our environmentally-aware and health-conscious customers who enjoy premium basics that don’t cost the earth.
You’re a part of our evolution. Help us write our story.
THE BRAND: “Good for you and our planet”
Our search to re-define the essence of comfort has led us to uncover the unparalleled benefits of bamboo yarn. Easy on the skin, hypoallergenic and highly breathable, this miracle plant produces one of the softest yarns available... and we fell in love at first touch.
ECO FACTS: “Smart comfort you can feel good about”
We live up to our convictions. It’s about our air. It’s about our people. It’s about the world we live in. Our love for our beautiful planet demands participation to help reverse the decline in the health of our environment and its people.
We strongly believe that our customers have the right to know what it takes to produce what they wear daily. By changing our habits as consumers and educating ourselves and our communities we can all “be the change” needed to reduce the social impact on our planet.
From the bamboo crops that yield our exceptional viscose yarn to the delivery of Boody into your hands, we’re committed to maintaining a responsible and transparent process every step of the way. Our objective: maximising positive outputs and minimising negative ones throughout the entire supply chain.
As we continued to learn about sustainability and ethical consumption, we became interested in our every day clothes as well. We searched for brands and products and found Boody.
Boody creates everyday essentials from viscose derived from bamboo that you want to wear every day. The products are silky smooth, keeps you cool and comfortable with seam-free stretch. The bamboo fabric maintains its shape and is also great for sensitive skin. Bamboo fibers are naturally smooth and round with no sharp spurs to irritate skin. Try it once and we're sure you would want to free up your room for more.
The reason for bamboo:
Our search to re-define the essence of comfort has led us to uncover the unparalleled benefits of bamboo yarn.
Easy on the skin, hypoallergenic and highly breathable, this miracle plant produces one of the softest yarns available... and we fell in love at first touch.
* Only rainwater is used to cultivate raw materials. In addition, all water used in the production process is recycled and reused.
* Bamboo’s extreme growth minimizes CO2 and generates 30% more oxygen than equivalent stands of trees which means it sequesters more carbon dioxide.
* Bamboo is the fastest growing woody plant in the world; some species has been recorded as growing over 1 meters in a day. Once a new shoot emerges from the ground, the new cane will reach its full height in just 8–10 weeks. Each cane reaches maturity in 3–5 years. Bamboo can be continually re-harvested with no damage to the surrounding environment.
[Good for you]
* Bamboo, which has excellent antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, maintains its effect even after the manufacturing process and repeated washing. Boody has taken advantage of this property in its deodorant effect.
* We also provide peace of mind to those who suffer from eczema and sensitive skin.
* The minute space in the bamboo fiber removes moisture from the body and makes the skin breathe.
* Bamboo is light, surprisingly soft and gentle on the skin, and is extremely comfortable to wear.
* Warm in winter and cool in summer; Boody clothing keeps you warm without being bulky. Great for sportswear all year round.
* Neutral charge prevents static electricity and prevents the fabric from clinging to the body.