MEN'S HIDDEN SOCKS
✔︎ FSC certified
✔︎ PETA Vegan approved
✔︎ ISO 14001 & ISO 9001
✔︎ 1% For the Planet
THE MEN’S HIDDEN SOCK – LIGHT, BREATHABLE, AND COMPLETELY INVISIBLE.
With our Men’s Hidden Sock you get the comfort and hygiene that comes with a sock paired with the fun of going barefoot. When you want that cool, “no sock” look, these will give you that, and more. Super comfortable because of the silky nature of the fabric, these stealth socks have the bonus feature of a heel grip strip that keeps them in place all day.
- Ultra soft
- Environmentally and people friendly
- Deodorant effect, antibacterial effect, anti-fungal effect, anti static effect
- Naturally breathable
- Moisture-wicking; designed to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Content: 80% rayon made from bamboo, 17% nylon, 3% polyurethane
- Colors: WHITE | BLACK
- Size: one size (24-29cm)
- We recommend a warm machine wash with similar colors, using gentle biodegradable detergent, followed by air-drying in the shade.
- Please wash the light color separately from the dark color. To protect the environment, we recommend to use a biodegradable (*) detergent as much as possible.
* Biodegradation = After being excreted in the natural world, it is decomposed by microorganisms to become an inorganic substance.
- If you need to tumble dry, please select the lowest or delicate setting (50-55° C).
- Iron on a low setting (80 ° C or less).
- Do not dry clean.
[The reason for bamboo]
Our search to re-define the essence of comfort has led us to uncover the unparalleled benefits of bamboo yarn.
Easy on the skin, hypoallergenic and highly breathable, this miracle plant produces one of the softest yarns available... and we fell in love at first touch.
* Only rainwater is used to cultivate raw materials. In addition, all water used in the production process is recycled and reused.
* Bamboo’s extreme growth minimizes CO2 and generates 30% more oxygen than equivalent stands of trees which means it sequesters more carbon dioxide.
* Bamboo is the fastest growing woody plant in the world; some species has been recorded as growing over 1 meters in a day. Once a new shoot emerges from the ground, the new cane will reach its full height in just 8–10 weeks. Each cane reaches maturity in 3–5 years. Bamboo can be continually re-harvested with no damage to the surrounding environment.
[Good for you]
* Bamboo, which has excellent antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, maintains its effect even after the manufacturing process and repeated washing. Boody has taken advantage of this property in its deodorant effect.
* We also provide peace of mind to those who suffer from eczema and sensitive skin.
* The minute space in the bamboo fiber removes moisture from the body and makes the skin breathe.
* Bamboo is light, surprisingly soft and gentle on the skin, and is extremely comfortable to wear.
* Warm in winter and cool in summer; Boody clothing keeps you warm without being bulky. Great for sportswear all year round.
* Neutral charge prevents static electricity and prevents the fabric from clinging to the body.
Price shown is Japanese consumption tax included.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products.
We have adopted the use of zero-waste packaging, "stible" for delivery. stible is a new packaging service that enables the return and reuse of delivery packaging easily by customers. By reusing the containers, it saves resources and reduces waste and CO2 emissions. Borderless Creations is working together to solve the problem of wasteful shipping methods for brands, consumers, and the planet.
Due to various circumstances, there are cases where we cannot send via stible even if selected. For items that cannot be packaged in stible, we will continue to use letter pack, cardboard, compostable bags, etc.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Non standard size (定形外郵便)：
Japan Nationwide ¥300
** ** Up to 29 cm (width)/4 cm (thickness) according to general post standards
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
3) Ecohai delivery:
*In order to contribute to CO2 reduction, delivery regions have been limited to only Tokyo
*If the package to be sent is less than 80cm (total of 3 sides), you will be able to select Ecohai
*Delivery time cannot be specified.
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Yu-Packet or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
Borderless Creations online store is 3 years old! To commemorate the anniversary of the online store, we will have an Anniversary Campaign!
How many clothes should we actually have? A new report from researchers at the Hot Or Cool Institute might give us a few clues.
Do chocolate and the environment have anything to do with each other?The answer is yes!So what is sustainable chocolate and how do you tell which ones are?