UNPAPER HOLDER + TOWELS
✔︎ Zero waste
24 UNpaper® Towels & Wood Holder for UNpaper® Towels.
UNpaper® Towels will be pre-rolled on your wood holder.
Towels are 30 x 25cm Towels are 1 ply and edges are serged for durability and to prevent fraying
- Absorbency is increased after the first few washes and will shrink just enough to be the perfect size for your holder.
- Our UNpaper® towels naturally cling together, making it easy to roll them up on the dowel without the need for snaps.
- Holder is 15cm diameter Birch plywood base with 2.5cm diameter removable hard wood dowel and adhered 100% felted wool counter protector. You can also slide a roll of paper towels over the dowel for necessary times. Holder is finished with natural oil.
Product price is mentioned in each product page.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products. The mailers we use to deliver are made from a combination of corn-based biopolymers and will break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including wormfarm compost.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Yu-Packet (ゆうパケット)：
Japan Nationwide ¥360
** Product thickness is less than 3cm & weight is less than1Kg
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
3) Ecohai delivery:
*In order to contribute to CO2 reduction, delivery regions have been limited to only Tokyo
*If the package to be sent is less than 80cm (total of 3 sides), you will be able to select Ecohai
*Delivery time cannot be specified.
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Yu-Packet or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
Introducing a new product from Foekje Fleur from the Netherlands. Meet Bubble Buddy!
We will have a special pop up store at Tamagawa Takashimaya! Please stop by.
Event information! We'll be at Shonan Ethical Market in Shonan T-Site on May 24th and 25th! Please stop by if you're in the area!