HAPPY ART MASK - HOLIDAY RHINO (KIDS)
✔︎ Support poverty reduction
✔︎ Animal welfare
A fashionable and fun Kangarui original print handmade in Japan; a three-dimensional cloth mask that is easy to use.
[BUY ONE DONATE ONE]
Kakuma Refugee camp in Northern Kenya accommodates around 196,000 registered refugees and asylum-seekers today. Artist and founder Rui met a very talented fashion designer, Samir from Kakuma Refugee camp, early 2020 at a fashion workshop. His passion and dream of creating modern, stylish clothes for other refugees caught Rui’s attention. Since March 2020, the Kenyan government has required everyone to wear masks in public spaces. Samir, a fellow refugee from the DRC has been using his talent to contribute to his community. He makes and distributes masks to those who cannot afford to buy them at his shop.
By purchasing a mask from Kangarui, you will be supporting this cause. For each mask purchased, you will be donating a vibrant colored African textile mask made by Samir to a refugee in Kakuma camp.
- Two-ply 100% cotton cloth
- String: Nylon/Polyurethane
- The inner pocket has an opening from both ends for a filter.
- There is a wire pocket on the nose.
- Please reuse the package as a mask holder.
- Kids : Height 11cm (center) x Width 18cm
- Handmade; therefore the size may be slightly different.
- Made in : Japan
- Please wash and iron before use
- This is not a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses.
- Dark colored items may fade slightly after repeated washing.
- Use a neutral detergent for washing, and do not use bleach.