FANO ART VERSION : YUTA OKUDA - WHITE
✔︎ Plastic Free
FANO is the ‘reincarnation’ of lovingly made orizuru paper cranes sent to Hiroshima from within Japan and around the globe, totalling 10 million per year and weighing 10 tons. FANO is a handheld fan made from recycled paper cranes sent to Hiroshima.
- Fan part is made out of paper cranes recycled paper, the handle portion is made of thinned wood.
- Contains the character of large PEACE on the surface. On the back side it is written that it is paper made from paper cranes.
- Part of the proceeds is used to fund the activities of the social contribution activity "Ongaeshi Project”, which is a peace education project with paper-crane recycled products which aims to relay the wish for peace sent to Hiroshima from the world.
《Fan surface/package》30% Recycled origami crane paper / 70% Recycled milk carton pulp
《Handle/Handle string fastner》Hinoki thinned wood
《Open》Height 33cm / Fan diameter 22cm
- Country of origin：Japan
Product price is mentioned in each product page.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products. The mailers we use to deliver are made from a combination of corn-based biopolymers and will break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including wormfarm compost.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Yu-Packet (ゆうパケット)：
Japan Nationwide ¥360
** Product thickness is less than 3cm & weight is less than1Kg
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
3) Ecohai delivery:
*In order to contribute to CO2 reduction, delivery regions have been limited to only Tokyo
*If the package to be sent is less than 80cm (total of 3 sides), you will be able to select Ecohai
*Delivery time cannot be specified.
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Yu-Packet or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
We will be at a market sponsored by Matsuya Ginza department store. Please come and visit!
We will have a special pop up store at Tamagawa Takashimaya! Please stop by.
This year's World Cleanup Day is September 17th, 2022. Cleanup your neighborhood or how about cleaning up a park near you?