FANO ART VERSION - KOBUKE KENTARO
✔︎ Plastic Free
FANO is the ‘reincarnation’ of lovingly made orizuru paper cranes sent to Hiroshima from within Japan and around the globe, totalling 10 million per year and weighing 10 tons. FANO is a handheld fan made from recycled paper cranes sent to Hiroshima.
- Fan part is made out of paper cranes recycled paper, the handle portion is made of thinned wood.
- Contains the character of large PEACE on the surface. On the back side it is written that it is paper made from paper cranes.
- Part of the proceeds is used to fund the activities of the social contribution activity "Ongaeshi Project”, which is a peace education project with paper-crane recycled products which aims to relay the wish for peace sent to Hiroshima from the world.
《Fan surface/package》30% Recycled origami crane paper / 70% Recycled milk carton pulp
《Handle/Handle string fastner》Hinoki thinned wood
《Open》Height 33cm / Fan diameter 22cm
- Country of origin：Japan
Price shown is Japanese consumption tax included.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products.
We have adopted the use of zero-waste packaging, "stible" for delivery. stible is a new packaging service that enables the return and reuse of delivery packaging easily by customers. By reusing the containers, it saves resources and reduces waste and CO2 emissions. Borderless Creations is working together to solve the problem of wasteful shipping methods for brands, consumers, and the planet.
Due to various circumstances, there are cases where we cannot send via stible even if selected. For items that cannot be packaged in stible, we will continue to use letter pack, cardboard, compostable bags, etc.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Non standard size (定形外郵便)：
Japan Nationwide ¥300
** ** Up to 29 cm (width)/4 cm (thickness) according to general post standards
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Non Standard Size or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
Take the Second Hand September challenge! Make your pledge to shop second hand for 30 days.
In our last post about our ten days spent in New York City, we introduce you to "A SUSTAINABLE VILLAGE" Zero Waste Shop & Refillery, which opened in 2021.
This time our New York research is about food. Here are just a few of the things we saw and places we enjoyed during our 10-day stay.