CROSS BODY - AKARI
✔︎ Zero waste
✔︎ Package Free
This compact, on-the-go Crossbody Akari is surprisingly roomy and super handy. And oh, it’s vegan and zero-waste too!
Handmade sustainably in India with approximately 40 discarded plastic bags.
The plastic is collected from Bhangaar Wadas (waste collection points), washed and dried, cut into yarn and is finally hand woven by artisans on traditional looms at Khamir, Kutch.
It is then sewn under fair trade conditions by the Self Help Center in Mumbai in combination with organic cotton fabrics that are naturally dyed with herbs, fruits and vegetables.
The Akari zero-waste crossbody is a modern, urban shoulder bag.
– One large secured inner pocket
– Two inner open pockets for easy access
– Adjustable organic cotton shoulder strap
– Organic cotton canvas lining
– Recycled YKK zippers
* Because the Akari zero-waste crossbody bag is handmade, you may find certain imperfections in its symmetry and appearance. Please bear in mind that this enhances its uniqueness and makes each piece truly one of a kind!
* The colors may vary slightly from the image as we rely on discarded plastic bags that are available to us.
-Dimensions : Height 19cm | Length 34cm | Width : 10cm (approximate)
-Weight : 275g (approximate)
-Hand wash or spot clean under cold running water. -Do not machine wash.
-Use only a natural or mild detergent as several components of the bag are naturally dyed.
-Wash less – it’s better for the bag and for the environment!