BOTTLE BRUSH - EXTRA LONG
✔︎ Zero waste
✔︎ Sustainable resources
✔︎ FSC certified
Bottle Brush -Extra Long
The narrow, long handle is ideal also for cleaning bottles with very narrow necks.
It is also useful for cleaning hard-to-reach places and cleaning vases.
- purus Series -
This assortment is what it is. No more, no less. The name says it all: «purus» means not only pure, but also simple, honest, unvarnished and natural.
The products are aimed at the «new» customer, who is not blinded by unnecessary «frippery» but appreciates the impudence of this assortment. A customer who cares about the environment. A customer who buys what he needs – not more, but also not less – that’s it.
In times of Fridays4Future and unachieved UN climate targets, action must be taken at all levels. So why not switch to a 100% renewable brush? We have to start small to achieve great things!
- Unique and resource-saving design without sacrificing functionality
- With practical hangers for all products in this assortment
- Well thought-out bristle cut for optional cleaning in hard-to-reach places
- Branding completely without printing ink thanks to modern laser technology
- Round head and soft trimming prevent scratching of sensitive glasses
- Lies comfortably in the hand thanks to its ergonomic design
- Size: L36 x W1.3 x D4cm
- Material: <Handle> Swiss beech wood (FSC certified) | <Brush> Polyamide 10.10 (nylon / biobase * derived from castor oil)
Product price is mentioned in each product page.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products. The mailers we use to deliver are made from a combination of corn-based biopolymers and will break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including wormfarm compost.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Yu-Packet (ゆうパケット)：
Japan Nationwide ¥360
** Product thickness is less than 3cm & weight is less than1Kg
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
3) Ecohai delivery:
*In order to contribute to CO2 reduction, delivery regions have been limited to only Tokyo
*If the package to be sent is less than 80cm (total of 3 sides), you will be able to select Ecohai
*Delivery time cannot be specified.
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Yu-Packet or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
We will have a special pop up store at Tamagawa Takashimaya! Please stop by.
This year's World Cleanup Day is September 17th, 2022. Cleanup your neighborhood or how about cleaning up a park near you?
We’ve recommended great movies where you can learn about the environment and sustainability that are on Netflix. Here are some new selections!