BEESWAX WRAP - MEDIUM (Set of 3)
✔︎ BPA free
Wrap, roll and cover your foods and stay healthy and eco-friendly!
What's special about abeego? There are three points.
1. NATURAL = Made of only 100% natural material with a unique blend of beeswax, jojoba oil, and natural resin on a mixed fabric of organic cotton and hemp. Every ingredient used comes from the earth and will return to it without a trace.
2. BREATHABLE = The natural moisturizing properties and antibacterial properties that are not found in plastic wraps make the wrapped foods last longer as it lets the food have space to breath. As a result, the nutrients in the food are kept as well as the enzymes that are essential for us to absorb and digest are much better.
3. REUSABLE = It can be used for about a year by hand washing in cold water. Once finished it is biodegradable and compostable, or it can be used as fire starters for campfires, BBQs or wood stoves.
- Wash your Abeego in COLD water. Simply wipe clean with a soft cloth or rinse under cold water with biodegradable, alcohol-free soap (like Ecover, Dr Bronners and Seventh Generation) if needed. Air or towel dry and never wring.
- Stains and creases build character. Abeego is all natural so deeply pigmented foods may add to its personality. Minimize staining by rinsing Abeego in cold water shortly after food has been removed. Limit relations with oily or greasy foods to a quick fling.
- Let’s talk heat. Beeswax melts. Protect your Abeego from the dishwasher, microwave and warm dishwater. Allow food to cool before covering or wrapping. Like your favorite ice cream, keep away from all sources of heat and open flame.
- Cutting your Abeego. Abeego has you covered with a variety of sizes so you never need to cut it to fit. Keeping it at its full size will ensure it gets used over and over. If you ever noticed some frays, as Abeego is fabric, trim them with a sharp blade or scissors.
- Abeego is self-adhesive. Abeego is self adhesive, not sticky or clingy. That means no matter what you wrap, it sticks to itself, not the dish or food. Malleable at room temperature, form Abeego around any shape—it’ll hold the shape and protect the food inside.