BEESWAX WRAP - MEDIUM
✔︎ BPA free
Wrap, roll and cover your foods and stay healthy and eco-friendly!
What's special about abeego? There are three points.
1. NATURAL = Made of only 100% natural material with a unique blend of beeswax, jojoba oil, and natural resin on a mixed fabric of organic cotton and hemp. Every ingredient used comes from the earth and will return to it without a trace.
2. BREATHABLE = The natural moisturizing properties and antibacterial properties that are not found in plastic wraps make the wrapped foods last longer as it lets the food have space to breath. As a result, the nutrients in the food are kept as well as the enzymes that are essential for us to absorb and digest are much better.
3. REUSABLE = It can be used for about a year by hand washing in cold water. Once finished it is biodegradable and compostable, or it can be used as fire starters for campfires, BBQs or wood stoves.
- Wash your Abeego in COLD water. Simply wipe clean with a soft cloth or rinse under cold water with biodegradable, alcohol-free soap (like Ecover, Dr Bronners and Seventh Generation) if needed. Air or towel dry and never wring.
- Stains and creases build character. Abeego is all natural so deeply pigmented foods may add to its personality. Minimize staining by rinsing Abeego in cold water shortly after food has been removed. Limit relations with oily or greasy foods to a quick fling.
- Let’s talk heat. Beeswax melts. Protect your Abeego from the dishwasher, microwave and warm dishwater. Allow food to cool before covering or wrapping. Like your favorite ice cream, keep away from all sources of heat and open flame.
- Cutting your Abeego. Abeego has you covered with a variety of sizes so you never need to cut it to fit. Keeping it at its full size will ensure it gets used over and over. If you ever noticed some frays, as Abeego is fabric, trim them with a sharp blade or scissors.
- Abeego is self-adhesive. Abeego is self adhesive, not sticky or clingy. That means no matter what you wrap, it sticks to itself, not the dish or food. Malleable at room temperature, form Abeego around any shape—it’ll hold the shape and protect the food inside.
Price shown is Japanese consumption tax included.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products.
We have adopted the use of zero-waste packaging, "stible" for delivery. stible is a new packaging service that enables the return and reuse of delivery packaging easily by customers. By reusing the containers, it saves resources and reduces waste and CO2 emissions. Borderless Creations is working together to solve the problem of wasteful shipping methods for brands, consumers, and the planet.
Due to various circumstances, there are cases where we cannot send via stible even if selected. For items that cannot be packaged in stible, we will continue to use letter pack, cardboard, compostable bags, etc.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Non standard size (定形外郵便)：
Japan Nationwide ¥300
** ** Up to 29 cm (width)/4 cm (thickness) according to general post standards
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
3) Ecohai delivery:
*In order to contribute to CO2 reduction, delivery regions have been limited to only Tokyo
*If the package to be sent is less than 80cm (total of 3 sides), you will be able to select Ecohai
*Delivery time cannot be specified.
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Yu-Packet or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
ECO PRO 2022 @ TOKYO BIG SIGHT.
We will have a booth at Eco Pro!
Christmas is a special day all over the world but it is also not the most environmentally-friendly time either. This festive season has been the peak consumption period but you CAN actually have a more eco-friendly Christmas without loosing the fun! Here are some tips for a more greener and more sustainable festive season!
We will have an Eco Market at Hiroo! We've invited different vendors to join as well. Please stop by.