BAMBOO TOOTH BRUSH - ADULTS
✔︎ Renewable resource
The world’s most sold bamboo toothbrush with a handle made from 100% biodegradable, sustainably-grown bamboo. Quality bristles from DuPont, available for adults and kids.
Humble Brush is a toothbrush that will clean just as well and last just as long as your regular plastic toothbrush, with the added benefit of being better for the environment. With a 100% sustainable bamboo handle, Humble Brush is the eco-friendly and socially responsible toothbrush choice, as every Humble purchase funds projects for the benefit of children in need.
- Colors : WHITE | BLUE | YELLOW | CHARCOAL
- Bamboo handle (Moso), Nylon-6 bristles, Soybean wax
Pigments are used to dye the bristles (conform to REACH standard)
- Use pea sized amount of tooth paste
- Brush for 2 minutes
- Dry toothbrush after use
- Replace every 3 months
- Once your toothbrush is worn out, just separate the head containing the bristles from the handle. The handle of your bamboo toothbrush can easily be composted and the bristles go to the household waste or plastic recycling.
[END OF LIFE]
* Handle of toothbrush : compost
* Bristles : household waste or plastic recycling
Price shown is Japanese consumption tax included.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products.
We have adopted the use of zero-waste packaging, "stible" for delivery. stible is a new packaging service that enables the return and reuse of delivery packaging easily by customers. By reusing the containers, it saves resources and reduces waste and CO2 emissions. Borderless Creations is working together to solve the problem of wasteful shipping methods for brands, consumers, and the planet.
Due to various circumstances, there are cases where we cannot send via stible even if selected. For items that cannot be packaged in stible, we will continue to use letter pack, cardboard, compostable bags, etc.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Non standard size (定形外郵便)：
Japan Nationwide ¥300
** ** Up to 29 cm (width)/4 cm (thickness) according to general post standards
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
3) Ecohai delivery:
*In order to contribute to CO2 reduction, delivery regions have been limited to only Tokyo
*If the package to be sent is less than 80cm (total of 3 sides), you will be able to select Ecohai
*Delivery time cannot be specified.
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Yu-Packet or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
Have you been visiting any parks or green spaces in your neighborhood? How often?
The Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare have been researching about the positive impact.
Borderless Creations online store is 3 years old! To commemorate the anniversary of the online store, we will have an Anniversary Campaign!
How many clothes should we actually have? A new report from researchers at the Hot Or Cool Institute might give us a few clues.