BACK PACK - PENELOPE
✔︎ Animal welfare
High quality nylon, partly recycled from fishing nets, fabric scraps and industrial plastic
Make a statement of change and embrace your NEW normal with this casual yet sleek backpack, recycled from fishing nets. With its contemporary details, this updated version of our bestseller Penelope shows that style and sustainability can go hand in hand.
This minimal and modern backpack offers enough space to carry your essentials from morning to evening and is enhanced with beautiful, modern details and great functionality.
This bag is called "PENELOPE" and a part of the Moderna series
- Moderna series -
En route to phasing out all virgin nylon and polyester by 2022, Miomojo continues the process of embracing a more sustainable lifestyle with this modern and feminine recycled collection, made partly (40%) from recycled nylon derived from fishing nets, plastic waste and textile fiber waste.
Make meaningful change. Start with a bag.
- Certified, resistant and thick nylon, 40% recycled
- Miomojo metal hardware in matte black finishing, nickel- and allergy-free
- High quality webbing
- Miomojo branded lining, 100% recycled from plastic bottle
- Miomojo branded pullers in soft silicon material
- 10% goes to animals
- Size: Height 33cm x Length 30cm x Depth x 15cm
- Colors: SKY BLUE | BLACK
- Secure closure with metal snap and buckle
- 2 side snap buttons for wide opening
- Adjustable handles
- 1 interior zip pocket
- 1 outside zip pocket for easy access
- 1 interior PC 15’ compartment
- Top handle
- Statement patches
- PETA-approved VEGAN
- Designed in Bergamo, Italy
Product price is mentioned in each product page.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products. The mailers we use to deliver are made from a combination of corn-based biopolymers and will break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including wormfarm compost.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Yu-Packet (ゆうパケット)：
Japan Nationwide ¥360
** Product thickness is less than 3cm & weight is less than1Kg
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
3) Ecohai delivery:
*In order to contribute to CO2 reduction, delivery regions have been limited to only Tokyo
*If the package to be sent is less than 80cm (total of 3 sides), you will be able to select Ecohai
*Delivery time cannot be specified.
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Yu-Packet or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
Introducing a new product from Foekje Fleur from the Netherlands. Meet Bubble Buddy!
We will have a special pop up store at Tamagawa Takashimaya! Please stop by.
Event information! We'll be at Shonan Ethical Market in Shonan T-Site on May 24th and 25th! Please stop by if you're in the area!