AROMA STONE FULL MOON BROOCH - GOLD BLUE
✔︎ Heritage and innovation
Using unique craft parts collected from all over the world, the brand express themselves with an ethical mindset, using traditional techniques, traditional crafts, and eco-friendly materials as much as possible, and incorporating them into contemporary fashion.
This is an aroma stone brooch (gold series). The matte surface is coated with gold pigment, which is also used in makeup, giving a shimmering appearance.
This is recommended for those who are not comfortable with chemical smells, fabric softeners, and perfumes.
You can feel the scent only around your face, even if you are wearing a mask. Put a drop of your favorite aroma oil on the product and have a relaxing day.
- Base: plaster
- Color: Blue = Butterfly peas/Gold powder (cosmetic pigment)
- Use natural plant-derived powder
- Please put a drop of aroma oil from the back
- Size : approx. 2cm in diameter
- Do not hold the thin part because it is very fragile.
- Do not drop the product or allow it to be hit by a hard object, as it may break.
- Products containing gold powder may get powder on your hands. Please wash with soap and water to remove the powder.
- Products with gold powder on the front side do not absorb aroma oil well, so please drip aroma oil from the back side.
- If you notice itching, eczema, or swelling on your earlobe, please stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist. Please note that we do not offer any guarantee in such cases.
Price shown is Japanese consumption tax included.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products.
We have adopted the use of zero-waste packaging, "stible" for delivery. stible is a new packaging service that enables the return and reuse of delivery packaging easily by customers. By reusing the containers, it saves resources and reduces waste and CO2 emissions. Borderless Creations is working together to solve the problem of wasteful shipping methods for brands, consumers, and the planet.
Due to various circumstances, there are cases where we cannot send via stible even if selected. For items that cannot be packaged in stible, we will continue to use letter pack, cardboard, compostable bags, etc.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Non standard size (定形外郵便)：
Japan Nationwide ¥300
** ** Up to 29 cm (width)/4 cm (thickness) according to general post standards
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
3) Ecohai delivery:
*In order to contribute to CO2 reduction, delivery regions have been limited to only Tokyo
*If the package to be sent is less than 80cm (total of 3 sides), you will be able to select Ecohai
*Delivery time cannot be specified.
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Yu-Packet or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
ECO PRO 2022 @ TOKYO BIG SIGHT.
We will have a booth at Eco Pro!
Christmas is a special day all over the world but it is also not the most environmentally-friendly time either. This festive season has been the peak consumption period but you CAN actually have a more eco-friendly Christmas without loosing the fun! Here are some tips for a more greener and more sustainable festive season!
We will have an Eco Market at Hiroo! We've invited different vendors to join as well. Please stop by.