618 SCALLOP POWDER
✔︎ Environmental and water quality improvement
618 Scallop Powder: 100% Natural and Made in Japan.
Washing, disinfecting and deodorizing powder made of scallop shell
The 618 scallops are sun dried and dried for more than three years, washed, cleaned, and then heated and baked into a powder. The powder turns into alkaline (PH12) after dissolving in water and has strong cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing and antibacterial effects. It's work is more powerful and safer than baking soda. It removes agricultural chemical remains on vegetable and rice, chlorine from pipe water, germs and O-157 which cause good poisoning.
The amount used is only 1g per 1 liter of water.
The powder is multi-purpose and can be used wash food, kitchen goods, for cleaning, laundry as well as for babies and pet.When washing vegetables etc, put water in a bowl and a single pinch of the powder. In the case of laundry, just put in 3g of powder.
The leftover powdered water helps clean the drains and rivers as it returns back to nature. It is an environment, people and animal friendly cleansing, disinfectant, deodorant powder. It can bring great savings on laundry detergents, housekeeping detergents as well as indirectly benefitting the environment.
- Contents: 150g
- Outer bag: Plastic
- As a bath salt : 3 to 5g for 200 liter of water
- Cleaning and disinfecting of kitchen utensils, cleaning and disinfecting of foods : 1g for 1 liter of water
- As a baby wipe : 1.5g for 1 liter of water
- Cleaning of baby bottles, etc. : 1g for 1 liter of water
- Cleaning and deodorization of pets and pet supplies : 1g for 1 liter of water
- Laundry : 3-5g
- Cleaning : 1g for 1 liter of water
- Keep out of reach of children and pets to prevent accidental ingestion.
- Read and follow the usage amount carefully.
- If you are unwell, please consult your doctor in advance.
- Due to the strong alkalinity, those with weak skin may get rough when touching the powder directly. If it gets on your hands, wash it off immediately with water.
- Very fine powder. When opening or using it, keep away from your face.
** Should it get in your eyes, immediately rinse with running water for at least 15 minutes without rubbing and see a doctor.
Product price is mentioned in each product page.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products. The mailers we use to deliver are made from a combination of corn-based biopolymers and will break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including wormfarm compost.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Yu-Packet (ゆうパケット)：
Japan Nationwide ¥360
** Product thickness is less than 3cm & weight is less than1Kg
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
3) Ecohai delivery:
*In order to contribute to CO2 reduction, delivery regions have been limited to only Tokyo
*If the package to be sent is less than 80cm (total of 3 sides), you will be able to select Ecohai
*Delivery time cannot be specified.
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Yu-Packet or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
Introducing a new product from Foekje Fleur from the Netherlands. Meet Bubble Buddy!
We will have a special pop up store at Tamagawa Takashimaya! Please stop by.
Event information! We'll be at Shonan Ethical Market in Shonan T-Site on May 24th and 25th! Please stop by if you're in the area!