618 SCALLOP POWDER
✔︎ Environmental and water quality improvement
618 Scallop Powder: 100% Natural and Made in Japan.
Washing, disinfecting and deodorizing powder made of scallop shell
The 618 scallops are sun dried and dried for more than three years, washed, cleaned, and then heated and baked into a powder. The powder turns into alkaline (PH12) after dissolving in water and has strong cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing and antibacterial effects. It's work is more powerful and safer than baking soda. It removes agricultural chemical remains on vegetable and rice, chlorine from pipe water, germs and O-157 which cause good poisoning.
The amount used is only 1g per 1 liter of water.
The powder is multi-purpose and can be used wash food, kitchen goods, for cleaning, laundry as well as for babies and pet.When washing vegetables etc, put water in a bowl and a single pinch of the powder. In the case of laundry, just put in 3g of powder.
The leftover powdered water helps clean the drains and rivers as it returns back to nature. It is an environment, people and animal friendly cleansing, disinfectant, deodorant powder. It can bring great savings on laundry detergents, housekeeping detergents as well as indirectly benefitting the environment.
- Contents: 150g (*does not come with spoon)
- Outer bag: Plastic
- As a bath salt : 3 to 5g for 200 liter of water
- Cleaning and disinfecting of kitchen utensils, cleaning and disinfecting of foods : 1g for 1 liter of water
- As a baby wipe : 1.5g for 1 liter of water
- Cleaning of baby bottles, etc. : 1g for 1 liter of water
- Cleaning and deodorization of pets and pet supplies : 1g for 1 liter of water
- Laundry : 3-5g
- Cleaning : 1g for 1 liter of water
- Keep out of reach of children and pets to prevent accidental ingestion.
- Read and follow the usage amount carefully.
- If you are unwell, please consult your doctor in advance.
- Due to the strong alkalinity, those with weak skin may get rough when touching the powder directly. If it gets on your hands, wash it off immediately with water.
- Very fine powder. When opening or using it, keep away from your face.
** Should it get in your eyes, immediately rinse with running water for at least 15 minutes without rubbing and see a doctor.
Price shown is Japanese consumption tax included.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products.
We have adopted the use of zero-waste packaging, "stible" for delivery. stible is a new packaging service that enables the return and reuse of delivery packaging easily by customers. By reusing the containers, it saves resources and reduces waste and CO2 emissions. Borderless Creations is working together to solve the problem of wasteful shipping methods for brands, consumers, and the planet.
Due to various circumstances, there are cases where we cannot send via stible even if selected. For items that cannot be packaged in stible, we will continue to use letter pack, cardboard, compostable bags, etc.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Non standard size (定形外郵便)：
Japan Nationwide ¥300
** ** Up to 29 cm (width)/4 cm (thickness) according to general post standards
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Non Standard Size or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
GUPPYFRIEND® Washing Bags [Part 1 of 2] - Look at what you can see after using this bag for a month!
Hello! My name is Saki, and I am a Borderless Creations Ambassador!
Today I want to talk about Marley's Monsters, a brand available on Borderless Creations. I have been using Marley's Monsters UNPAPER Towels and Cloth Napkins for a while - how do I use them and what do I think of them? Take a look!
We will have an Eco Market at Hiroo! We've invited different vendors to join as well. Please stop by!