CANDLE - 07 THE AWAKENED
✔︎ Small production
"A cool breeze enters the nose, traveling to the top of the cranium. Gently pulling away the soft cashmere shawl caressing the sleeper. A tiny sneeze, awakens the five senses."
The candle uses 100% natural plant essential oils, plant soy waxes, and pure Taiwan beeswax to provide an odorless alternative to clean air. Each glazed glass container is a laboratory-grade mouth-blown glass bottle with a hand-brushed bottle mouth. Each batch of candles is made by independent fragrance and a small amount of hand. Currently they have 7 different scents.
This one is called "07 THE AWAKENED"; hand poured soy wax with 100% essential oil (combination of Australian Eucalyptus, Wild Mint, Lemon Citronella, Himalayan Cedarwood)
- 100% soy wax, 100% cotton wicks, original scent blend (Australian Eucalyptus, Wild Mint, Lemon Citronella, Himalayan Cedarwood)
- Hand-made blown-glass jar
- Art paper boxed
- 2 sizes :
50g - Burning time : 16 +- hours
150g - Burning time : 38 +- hours
- Initial burning time should be at least 120 minutes until the entire surface of the candle melts into a wax pool
-Trim off burnt wick tip to 8mm; the longer the burnt wick the more soot.
- Gently readjust the wick to center positions when the wax is still molten.
- Clean glass jar with sponge and hot soap water to remove excess wax. *May reuse the jar after candle is finished.
- Store candle in cool area; direct expose of sunlight will cause wax to melt.
- Do not leave the candle burning unattended, enclosed spaces; keep away from children and pets.
Price shown is Japanese consumption tax included.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products.
We have adopted the use of zero-waste packaging, "stible" for delivery. stible is a new packaging service that enables the return and reuse of delivery packaging easily by customers. By reusing the containers, it saves resources and reduces waste and CO2 emissions. Borderless Creations is working together to solve the problem of wasteful shipping methods for brands, consumers, and the planet.
Due to various circumstances, there are cases where we cannot send via stible even if selected. For items that cannot be packaged in stible, we will continue to use letter pack, cardboard, compostable bags, etc.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Non standard size (定形外郵便)：
Japan Nationwide ¥300
** ** Up to 29 cm (width)/4 cm (thickness) according to general post standards
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
3) Ecohai delivery:
*In order to contribute to CO2 reduction, delivery regions have been limited to only Tokyo
*If the package to be sent is less than 80cm (total of 3 sides), you will be able to select Ecohai
*Delivery time cannot be specified.
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Yu-Packet or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
ECO PRO 2022 @ TOKYO BIG SIGHT.
We will have a booth at Eco Pro!
Christmas is a special day all over the world but it is also not the most environmentally-friendly time either. This festive season has been the peak consumption period but you CAN actually have a more eco-friendly Christmas without loosing the fun! Here are some tips for a more greener and more sustainable festive season!
We will have an Eco Market at Hiroo! We've invited different vendors to join as well. Please stop by.