CANDLE - 04 SWEET AND SOUR DROP
✔︎ Small production
"Squeeze a few drops of lemon juice in your OJ, mouth is watering"
The candle uses 100% natural plant essential oils, plant soy waxes, and pure Taiwan beeswax to provide an odorless alternative to clean air. Each glazed glass container is a laboratory-grade mouth-blown glass bottle with a hand-brushed bottle mouth. Each batch of candles is made by independent fragrance and a small amount of hand. Currently they have 7 different scents.
This one is called "04 SWEET AND SOUR DROP"; hand poured soy wax with 100% essential oil (combination of Sweet Orange, Cold Pressed Lemon and Patchouli.)
- 100% soy wax, 100% cotton wicks, original scent blend (Sweet Orange, Cold Pressed Lemon and Patchouli)
- Hand-made blown-glass jar
- Art paper boxed
- 2 sizes :
50g - Burning time : 16 +- hours
150g - Burning time : 38 +- hours
- Initial burning time should be at least 120 minutes until the entire surface of the candle melts into a wax pool
-Trim off burnt wick tip to 8mm; the longer the burnt wick the more soot.
- Gently readjust the wick to center positions when the wax is still molten.
- Clean glass jar with sponge and hot soap water to remove excess wax. *May reuse the jar after candle is finished.
- Store candle in cool area; direct expose of sunlight will cause wax to melt.
- Do not leave the candle burning unattended, enclosed spaces; keep away from children and pets.
Product price is mentioned in each product page.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products. The mailers we use to deliver are made from a combination of corn-based biopolymers and will break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including wormfarm compost.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Yu-Packet (ゆうパケット)：
Japan Nationwide ¥360
** Product thickness is less than 3cm & weight is less than1Kg
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
3) Ecohai delivery:
*In order to contribute to CO2 reduction, delivery regions have been limited to only Tokyo
*If the package to be sent is less than 80cm (total of 3 sides), you will be able to select Ecohai
*Delivery time cannot be specified.
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Yu-Packet or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
We will be at a market sponsored by Matsuya Ginza department store. Please come and visit!
We will have a special pop up store at Tamagawa Takashimaya! Please stop by.
This year's World Cleanup Day is September 17th, 2022. Cleanup your neighborhood or how about cleaning up a park near you?