✔︎ Small production
”Chewing mint gum while strolling in the lavender field"
The candle uses 100% natural plant essential oils, plant soy waxes, and pure Taiwan beeswax to provide an odorless alternative to clean air. Each glazed glass container is a laboratory-grade mouth-blown glass bottle with a hand-brushed bottle mouth. Each batch of candles is made by independent fragrance and a small amount of hand. Currently they have 7 different scents.
This one is called "01 ALIVE W/ GOOD VIBE"; hand poured soy wax with 100% essential oil (combination of Peppermint, Australian Eucalyptus and Lavender.)
- 100% soy wax, 100% cotton wicks, original scent blend (Peppermint, Australian Eucalyptus and Lavender)
- Hand-made blown-glass jar
- Art paper boxed
- 2 sizes :
50g - Burning time : 16 +- hours
150g - Burning time : 38 +- hours
- Initial burning time should be at least 120 minutes until the entire surface of the candle melts into a wax pool
-Trim off burnt wick tip to 8mm; the longer the burnt wick the more soot.
- Gently readjust the wick to center positions when the wax is still molten.
- Clean glass jar with sponge and hot soap water to remove excess wax. *May reuse the jar after candle is finished.
- Store candle in cool area; direct expose of sunlight will cause wax to melt.
- Do not leave the candle burning unattended, enclosed spaces; keep away from children and pets.
ÄIÄI ILLUM LAB. was founded in 2014 and is dedicated to create light and scents that naturally nourish the senses. For their candles, they use natural wax as the basis of the flame and pure natural essential oils for the scents. In addition to that, the candles are produce with "a dash of our heart that is inspired by art, journey, nature and the light of the humanity."
The smell, the look, and the philosophy of the brand is something we fell in love with. Not only is the scent beautiful and heart-warming, the glass container can be used after the candle is finished.