LARGE CLUTCH - 05
✔︎ Package free
This roomy carry-all clutch is large enough to carry all that you need for a night out or for everyday use. Wear it as a wrist pouch, transform it into a shoulder clutch or use it as a travel pouch for your toiletries, make-up or electronics.
This clutch is hand woven sustainably in Kutch with approximately 10 discarded plastic bags and sewn under fair trade conditions in Mumbai.
- Each bag is lined with a matching sturdy cotton fabric and has a zipped inner pocket large enough to fit your phone.
- Durable YKK zips, a large matching one on the outside and a more delicate, black zip on the inside.
- The strap matches the lining and has a dog hook that is sourced locally in Mumbai.
Height : 21.5 cm
Width : 28 cm
Depth : 3 cm
Handle length : 53 cm
- Because of its handmade nature, you may find certain imperfections in its symmetry and appearance.
- Please bear in mind that this enhances its uniqueness and makes each piece truly one of a kind! The colors may vary slightly from the image as they brand relies on discarded plastic bags that are available to them.
- Wash care: Hand wash or spot clean under cold running water.
[HOW TO USE]
Price shown is Japanese consumption tax included.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products.
We have adopted the use of zero-waste packaging, "stible" for delivery. stible is a new packaging service that enables the return and reuse of delivery packaging easily by customers. By reusing the containers, it saves resources and reduces waste and CO2 emissions. Borderless Creations is working together to solve the problem of wasteful shipping methods for brands, consumers, and the planet.
Due to various circumstances, there are cases where we cannot send via stible even if selected. For items that cannot be packaged in stible, we will continue to use letter pack, cardboard, compostable bags, etc.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Non standard size (定形外郵便)：
Japan Nationwide ¥300
** ** Up to 29 cm (width)/4 cm (thickness) according to general post standards
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Non Standard Size or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
GUPPYFRIEND® Washing Bags [Part 1 of 2] - Look at what you can see after using this bag for a month!
Hello! My name is Saki, and I am a Borderless Creations Ambassador!
Today I want to talk about Marley's Monsters, a brand available on Borderless Creations. I have been using Marley's Monsters UNPAPER Towels and Cloth Napkins for a while - how do I use them and what do I think of them? Take a look!
We will have an Eco Market at Hiroo! We've invited different vendors to join as well. Please stop by!