STAINLESS STEEL LUNCH BOX S
✔︎ BPA Free
black+blum’s stainless steel lunch box S is the world’s first all stainless steel fully leak-proof lunch box.
It is an iconic timeless design that will age well and is a pleasure to carry your food in and eat from.
- It can be used as a lunch box, a container for cooking in an oven, and as a storage container not only in the refrigerator but also in the freezer.
- By pushing down the silicon valve, a sealed state is created and leakage is prevented, so you can carry juicy ingredients with confidence. When opening the lid, pull up the valve.
- Designed to be easy to wash and long lasting.
- Colors: OCEAN | OLIVE
- Size: L 17.5 x W 13 x H 5cm
- Capacity: 600ml
- Weight: 330g
- Materials: <Box / Lid / Fork> Stainless steel | <Seal / Strap> Silicone
- BPA Free
- Made in China
- Stainless steel including a silicone strap and a stainless steel fork.
- Oven and freezer safe
- Do not microwave
- Please wash thoroughly before using for the first time.
- For everyday maintenance, wash with a sponge with a neutral detergent. Avoid using steel scrubbing brushes or scouring powder as they will damage the steel.
- The main body (box) and fork can be used in a dishwasher / dish dryer (upper rack is recommended). Be sure to wash the lid and strap by hand.
- After washing, do not cover it immediately; dry it thoroughly.
<How to use>
- Do not use in microwave oven, stove, or IH.
- Only the main body (box) can be used in the oven. Never use lids or strap in the oven.
<How to open / close>
- When opening, keep the valve raised, hold the main body firmly, and lift the lid to remove it.
- When closing, push the lid into the main body and push down the valve to seal it.
<About the lid>
- Please do not put ingredients to the edge to close the lid tightly.
- Do not tilt or use it upside down. Also, for safe use, be sure to use the silicon strap.
<About silicone seal>
- The silicone seal in the lid cannot be removed.
- Avoid the use of oil, moisture and scratch the silicone seal and the edges of the main body as the airtightness will be reduced.
- If the food is hot, let it cool before closing the lid. The lid will be deformed or the lid will not open due to temperature differences.
- Avoid using and storing strong acidic foods. It may cause corrosion.
- Please do not put dry ice, fermented foods, coffee beans. The lid may come off due to an increase in internal pressure.
- Please refrain from long-term storage of ingredients.
- When using an aluminum foil case, do not leave it in after use, but take it out. It may cause discoloration or rust.
- Do not place near fire or heat sources.
Price shown is Japanese consumption tax included.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products.
We have adopted the use of zero-waste packaging, "stible" for delivery. stible is a new packaging service that enables the return and reuse of delivery packaging easily by customers. By reusing the containers, it saves resources and reduces waste and CO2 emissions. Borderless Creations is working together to solve the problem of wasteful shipping methods for brands, consumers, and the planet.
Due to various circumstances, there are cases where we cannot send via stible even if selected. For items that cannot be packaged in stible, we will continue to use letter pack, cardboard, compostable bags, etc.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Non standard size (定形外郵便)：
Japan Nationwide ¥300
** ** Up to 29 cm (width)/4 cm (thickness) according to general post standards
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Non Standard Size or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
GUPPYFRIEND® Washing Bags [Part 1 of 2] - Look at what you can see after using this bag for a month!
Hello! My name is Saki, and I am a Borderless Creations Ambassador!
Today I want to talk about Marley's Monsters, a brand available on Borderless Creations. I have been using Marley's Monsters UNPAPER Towels and Cloth Napkins for a while - how do I use them and what do I think of them? Take a look!
We will have an Eco Market at Hiroo! We've invited different vendors to join as well. Please stop by!