TRIANGLE BAG - LARGE
✔︎ Vegetable tanning leather
✔︎ Heritage and innovation
Woven Triangle Bag
Traditional one-thread woven handle with sculptural lines and good capacity. There are two snap buttons hidden under the handle, and the woven leather part can be detached to clean the canvas.
- Colors : IVORY | INK
- 16 oz canvas Vegetable tanned leather
- Custom-Weaved: 16 oz canvas, we weaved 3 more yarns in the canvas and this made it more shaped when making structural bags.
- Practical: Canvas is sturdy to hold heavy objects, while itself is light-weighted.
- Environmental Friendly: Our dying process has been certificated that the goods meet the human-ecological requirements of the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX.
- Vegetable Tanned Leather: All our leather products are made of vegetable tanned leather, it is proceed by completely natural ingredients. The leathers used come from Italian tanneries, working with respect to traditional leather tanning techniques.
- Edges: We work precisely with leather edges, all edges are hand-sanded many times for delicate touch and perfect lines.
- Traces: Vegetable tanned leather goes darker and evolve with daily use, it records all your using histories, and it grows older with you.
- Two snap buttons hidden under the handle, and the woven leather part can be detached to wash the canvas.
- Please do dry it in the shade, do not use the dryer or the canvas will shrink.
- The 58cm triangle bag is sized to fit a 13-inch laptop, or scarf and small coat. A hidden pocket on the outside of the bag's surface is designed to store your phone and transportation card.
Product price is mentioned in each product page.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products. The mailers we use to deliver are made from a combination of corn-based biopolymers and will break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including wormfarm compost.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Yu-Packet (ゆうパケット)：
Japan Nationwide ¥360
** Product thickness is less than 3cm & weight is less than1Kg
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
3) Ecohai delivery:
*In order to contribute to CO2 reduction, delivery regions have been limited to only Tokyo
*If the package to be sent is less than 80cm (total of 3 sides), you will be able to select Ecohai
*Delivery time cannot be specified.
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Yu-Packet or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
Introducing a new product from Foekje Fleur from the Netherlands. Meet Bubble Buddy!
We will have a special pop up store at Tamagawa Takashimaya! Please stop by.
Event information! We'll be at Shonan Ethical Market in Shonan T-Site on May 24th and 25th! Please stop by if you're in the area!