WOMEN'S CAMI TOP
✔︎ FSC certified
✔︎ PETA Vegan approved
✔︎ ISO 14001 & ISO 9001
✔︎ 1% For the Planet
THE BOODY WOMEN’S CAMI – BODY-HUGGING SILHOUETTE THAT MOVES WITH YOU.
There are certain things in life a woman can't live without. Her girlfriends. Fresh coffee. Moisturizer. A cami top happens to be one of these everyday essentials and our ultra-comfy version fits the bill perfectly. Our Cami Top will hug you in all the right places and the gently-curving neckline is super flattering (you're welcome). It'll also keep its shape wash after wash.
Ladies tops that perfectly combine style and sustainability are hard to find, with this must-own cami crafted from bamboo viscose ticking all the right boxes. Featuring shoestring straps and our signature seamfree sides, this cami top is streamlined to fit close to the body. Perfect for layering, wear yours under sheer tops and knits to combat over-air-conditioned offices – you'll never want to take it off!
** not padded
- Ultra soft
- Environmentally and people friendly
- Deodorant effect, antibacterial effect, anti-fungal effect, anti static effect
- Naturally breathable
- Moisture-wicking; designed to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Content: 80% Viscose made Bamboo, 13% nylon, 7% polyurethane
- Colors: WHITE | BLACK
- Size: S | M | L
** Sizes are based on body measurements and not garment measurement. We recommend allowing a 1-3cm difference for comfort. If you are in between sizes, we advise going up a size.
- We recommend a warm machine wash with similar colors, using gentle biodegradable detergent, followed by air-drying in the shade.
- Please wash the light color separately from the dark color. To protect the environment, we recommend to use a biodegradable (*) detergent as much as possible.
* Biodegradation = After being excreted in the natural world, it is decomposed by microorganisms to become an inorganic substance.
- If you need to tumble dry, please select the lowest or delicate setting (50-55° C).
- Iron on a low setting (80 ° C or less).
- Do not dry clean.
[The reason for bamboo]
Our search to re-define the essence of comfort has led us to uncover the unparalleled benefits of bamboo yarn.
Easy on the skin, hypoallergenic and highly breathable, this miracle plant produces one of the softest yarns available... and we fell in love at first touch.
* Only rainwater is used to cultivate raw materials. In addition, all water used in the production process is recycled and reused.
* Bamboo’s extreme growth minimizes CO2 and generates 30% more oxygen than equivalent stands of trees which means it sequesters more carbon dioxide.
* Bamboo is the fastest growing woody plant in the world; some species has been recorded as growing over 1 meters in a day. Once a new shoot emerges from the ground, the new cane will reach its full height in just 8–10 weeks. Each cane reaches maturity in 3–5 years. Bamboo can be continually re-harvested with no damage to the surrounding environment.
[Good for you]
* Bamboo, which has excellent antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, maintains its effect even after the manufacturing process and repeated washing. Boody has taken advantage of this property in its deodorant effect.
* We also provide peace of mind to those who suffer from eczema and sensitive skin.
* The minute space in the bamboo fiber removes moisture from the body and makes the skin breathe.
* Bamboo is light, surprisingly soft and gentle on the skin, and is extremely comfortable to wear.
* Warm in winter and cool in summer; Boody clothing keeps you warm without being bulky. Great for sportswear all year round.
* Neutral charge prevents static electricity and prevents the fabric from clinging to the body.
Product price is mentioned in each product page.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products. The mailers we use to deliver are made from a combination of corn-based biopolymers and will break down within 90 days in commercial compost and 180 days in domestic compost conditions, including wormfarm compost.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Yu-Packet (ゆうパケット)：
Japan Nationwide ¥360
** Product thickness is less than 3cm & weight is less than1Kg
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
3) Ecohai delivery:
*In order to contribute to CO2 reduction, delivery regions have been limited to only Tokyo
*If the package to be sent is less than 80cm (total of 3 sides), you will be able to select Ecohai
*Delivery time cannot be specified.
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Yu-Packet or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
We will be at a market sponsored by Matsuya Ginza department store. Please come and visit!
We will have a special pop up store at Tamagawa Takashimaya! Please stop by.
This year's World Cleanup Day is September 17th, 2022. Cleanup your neighborhood or how about cleaning up a park near you?