✔︎ FSC certified
✔︎ PETA Vegan approved
✔︎ ISO 14001 & ISO 9001
✔︎ 1% For the Planet
DOUBLE LAYER POUCH AND SOFT, ELASTIC WAISTBAND
A premium style that really will be a game-changer in your top drawer, our Men’s Boxers are beautifully-constructed and feature a hand-sewn waistband with a debossed logo. Cut from silky-soft and breathable bamboo viscose, this luxe everyday style has enough stretch to ensure a superior fit.
There's a reason boxers are the most popular choice of men's undies. Roomy, comfy, and able to hold everything together, our Men's Boxers do everything you need them to do. Plus, they look pretty darn good doing it. An evolution of our Men's Original Boxers, these men's undies feature a soft elastic waistband and double-layer pouch for support, while the flat, offset side seam wins these boxers extra comfort points.
Boxers dress your thighs up a bit the way shorts do while also making the lower body look bigger. Not as brief as briefs (ahem), but not as lengthy as longer boxers, men's boxers really do offer the best of both worlds. Whether you're heading to the boardroom or the bar, these comfy everyday boxers are man's new best friend.
- Ultra soft
- Environmentally and people friendly
- Deodorant effect, antibacterial effect, anti-fungal effect, anti static effect
- Naturally breathable
- Moisture-wicking; designed to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter
- Content: 80% Viscose made Bamboo, 13% nylon, 7% polyurethane
- Colors: LIGHT GREY MARL | BLACK | NAVY
- Size: S | M | L
** Sizes are based on body measurements and not garment measurement. We recommend allowing a 1-3cm difference for comfort. If you are in between sizes, we advise going up a size.
- We recommend a warm machine wash with similar colors, using gentle biodegradable detergent, followed by air-drying in the shade.
- Please wash the light color separately from the dark color. To protect the environment, we recommend to use a biodegradable (*) detergent as much as possible.
* Biodegradation = After being excreted in the natural world, it is decomposed by microorganisms to become an inorganic substance.
- If you need to tumble dry, please select the lowest or delicate setting (50-55° C).
- Iron on a low setting (80 ° C or less).
- Do not dry clean.
[The reason for bamboo]
Our search to re-define the essence of comfort has led us to uncover the unparalleled benefits of bamboo yarn.
Easy on the skin, hypoallergenic and highly breathable, this miracle plant produces one of the softest yarns available... and we fell in love at first touch.
* Only rainwater is used to cultivate raw materials. In addition, all water used in the production process is recycled and reused.
* Bamboo’s extreme growth minimizes CO2 and generates 30% more oxygen than equivalent stands of trees which means it sequesters more carbon dioxide.
* Bamboo is the fastest growing woody plant in the world; some species has been recorded as growing over 1 meters in a day. Once a new shoot emerges from the ground, the new cane will reach its full height in just 8–10 weeks. Each cane reaches maturity in 3–5 years. Bamboo can be continually re-harvested with no damage to the surrounding environment.
[Good for you]
* Bamboo, which has excellent antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, maintains its effect even after the manufacturing process and repeated washing. Boody has taken advantage of this property in its deodorant effect.
* We also provide peace of mind to those who suffer from eczema and sensitive skin.
* The minute space in the bamboo fiber removes moisture from the body and makes the skin breathe.
* Bamboo is light, surprisingly soft and gentle on the skin, and is extremely comfortable to wear.
* Warm in winter and cool in summer; Boody clothing keeps you warm without being bulky. Great for sportswear all year round.
* Neutral charge prevents static electricity and prevents the fabric from clinging to the body.
Price shown is Japanese consumption tax included.
In our commitment to sustainability, we will continue to work with recycled materials or materials that do not harm the planet.
Our wrapping paper and boxes are made by recycled products.
We have adopted the use of zero-waste packaging, "stible" for delivery. stible is a new packaging service that enables the return and reuse of delivery packaging easily by customers. By reusing the containers, it saves resources and reduces waste and CO2 emissions. Borderless Creations is working together to solve the problem of wasteful shipping methods for brands, consumers, and the planet.
Due to various circumstances, there are cases where we cannot send via stible even if selected. For items that cannot be packaged in stible, we will continue to use letter pack, cardboard, compostable bags, etc.
Shipping fee changes depending on delivery regions (*tax included)
1) Non standard size (定形外郵便)：
Japan Nationwide ¥300
** ** Up to 29 cm (width)/4 cm (thickness) according to general post standards
** Package will be sent through Japan Post mailbox
2) Yu-Pack Parcel (ゆうパック)：
Kanto, Koushin-etsu, Hokuriku, To-kai
3) Ecohai delivery:
*In order to contribute to CO2 reduction, delivery regions have been limited to only Tokyo
*If the package to be sent is less than 80cm (total of 3 sides), you will be able to select Ecohai
*Delivery time cannot be specified.
Please note that we do not deliver overseas at the moment.
Ordered items will usually ship within 5 business days after your credit card has been authorized or after we receive your bank deposit.
Some areas such as remote islands may take days to deliver. Please note that some products may take some time before shipping.
In order to reduce CO2 emissions from shipping as much as possible, orders received by Thursday will be shipped on Friday. If the shipping day coincides with a public holiday, the shipment will be sent on a weekday before the public holiday. We will notify you by email when the product is shipped.
Goods will be delivered in Japan Post Yu-Packet or Yu-Pack Parcel depending on delivery location and weight of goods.
The delivery address is only within Japan.
Returns and exchanges has to be done within 14 days after your delivery. The return cost is either deducted from the refund (if we handle the shipping) or paid by the customer.
If you decide to return your purchase, start by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Add your order number as the subject of the e-mail.
We will refuse returns if any of the following apply:
- 14 days have passed since the product arrived
- If the tag attached to the product is separated or lost
- If there is evidence of previous use
- Some of the items or accessories are missing
- When there is a shortage of wrapping supplies such as boxes, cloth bags, shopping bags, etc.
- If the packaging for accessories, smartphone case, etc. is opened
- Recycled or upcycled products may be imperfections because of its handmade nature.
- Other products that we determine cannot be returned or exchanged
Christmas is a special day all over the world but it is also not the most environmentally-friendly time either. This festive season has been the peak consumption period but you CAN actually have a more eco-friendly Christmas without loosing the fun! Here are some tips for a more greener and more sustainable festive season!
We will have an Eco Market at Hiroo! We've invited different vendors to join as well. Please stop by.
We will be at the Eco Market curated by the vegan cafe, Slow Ecolab!