✔︎ Cradle to Cradle certified
✔︎ Circular economy
✔︎ BPA free
Thanks to this reusable bottle, disposable ones are a thing of the past; and this will impact big on plastic waste. The Dopper will last you for many years, amplifying its sustainability. Need a cup? Simply turn the Dopper’s top upside down to put tap water on a pedestal. The Dopper is produced in climate-neutral fashion, is BPA free and fully recyclable.
- Very easy to clean
- PP - Polypropylene (bottle and cap)
- ABS - Acrylonitil Butadieen Styreen (cup)
- TPE - Thermoplastic Elastomer (gasket in cap & cup)
Capacity : 450ml
Diameter : 6cm
Height : 24cm
Weight : 103g
- Dishwasher safe up to 65°C
- Manufactured in the Netherlands
- Suitable for tap water
- BPA/plasticizer and toxin-free
- Cradle to Cradle certified
Dopper’s mission is to achieve a world in which people are conscious of the environment we live in, where the amount of single-use plastic is reduced and where everyone, near and far, has access to safe drinking water.
DOPPER’S MISSION DOPPER AIMS TO ACHIEVE THIS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING THREE PILLARS OF THOUGHT:
1. creating awareness regarding the impact of single-use plastic waste and inspiring people to initiate a change.
2. offering an innovative product line of sustainable design bottles for drinking water.
3. increasing access to safe drinking water for people around the world.
WHY DO WE DO IT? OUR BIGGEST MOTIVATION IS THE MASSIVE AMOUNT OF PLASTIC WASTE THAT IS CURRENTLY PRODUCED:
- Worldwide, only 1% of plastic is recycled.
- 50% of plastic is thrown away directly after use.
- Each day, freight-loads of plastic reach our oceans -often unintentionally- via streets, canals, rivers and seas.
- The five largest ocean areas where this plastic waste converges, can contain up to 36 times more plastic than plankton.
- The plastic enters our food chain in small particles via marine life and birds. - Annually, the plastic in the oceans causes the death of 1 million seabirds and 100.000 marine mammals.
- And last but not least: it requires 1 liter of water and 1 liter of oil to produce a single plastic bottle.
Dopper is a social enterprise. Our goal is not to make a profit – we want to make a positive impact for a better world. Therefore, we look at the impact that our product has and use the Cradle to Cradle concept. We maximize recycling and minimize destruction.
Dopper bottles are very well made and unique and definitely a very fun to use water bottle! An added benefit is that 10% of the proceeds from each water bottle goes to the Dopper Foundation to support clean water access projects in Nepal and educational outreach campaigns on single-use plastic waste.